Shovel Guide

Boom115

• Administrators

Lots of people(including someone I know)have said that you can get the m1911 with the golden shovel. But it's rarer then getting it from the box in MOTD.

Yeah i'm not finding a shred of proof on that one :cry: . I think i'll be filing it under Origins hoaxes in the mean time. We can still dream thought can't we :D !

Im going to have to upgrade that to a hard no, four straight days of hard core digging and nothing. Dug when it snowed, dug with golden attire, dug with the easter egg completed, dug while the panzer was chasing me, dug while hitting the mystery box simultaneously, and nada. Boomhilda is a pretty sweet compromise for giving up the god mode that mustang and sally with phd.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got all three pieces of the staff in one round.

Also, with the glowing mounds, there is only one on the map at a time. And they don't change from zombie blood to zombie blood. So if you get a zombie blood, check as many places as possible and if they are not there, don't check that spot during the next zombie blood because it will not be there sadly. I figured this out the hard way because I spent twenty+ rounds icing the fire carts around pap and using the free zombie blood and just hoping that it would eventually change to one of the locations near the pap. But that's not the case. It stayed in the fire tunnel.

Also, if you see a mound and dont get to it in time, then jut train around it till yo ge another blood and you can easily get it.

• Administrators

Also, with the glowing mounds, there is only one on the map at a time. And they don't change from zombie blood to zombie blood. So if you get a zombie blood, check as many places as possible and if they are not there, don't check that spot during the next zombie blood because it will not be there sadly. I figured this out the hard way because I spent twenty+ rounds icing the fire carts around pap and using the free zombie blood and just hoping that it would eventually change to one of the locations near the pap. But that's not the case. It stayed in the fire tunnel.

Also, if you see a mound and dont get to it in time, then jut train around it till yo ge another blood and you can easily get it.

Hitting my head against the table thinking about how many hours I wasted checking the same spots. Thanks man this will help a lot.

Hitting my head against the table thinking about how many hours I wasted checking the same spots. Thanks man this will help a lot.

No problem. I am uploading a video of me training where I think the next spot will be since I saw a glimpse of it. Got zee blood and bam was exactly where the mound was

Just thought of something...

Say you know where the next glowing mound is cuz your zombie blood ran out but you saw its spot..

..has anyone ever gotten two glowing mounds during one zombie blood? Does it move spots right after you pick it up, or does only spawn again when you get your next zombie blood?

if you see a glowing mound but don't get to it in time, it will be in the same spot during your next blood. that's how I knew where it was when I did the video above.

Iv been checking and seeing if you could get two perk slots from one blood but im not certain if you can, or can't

All I was asking was about the two in one zombie blood. But anyway... :roll:

Alright, well the periods applied that the sentence continued making me think you didn't know the answer :roll:

..if you've been reading the thread...you'll notice I've been one of the main contributors, you could've just assumed I knew this info already. Done

...plus why would i ask about getting two perks if i had no idea where the first one would be.

All I was asking was about the two in one zombie blood. But anyway... :roll:

Alright, well the periods applied that the sentence continued making me think you didn't know the answer :roll:

..if you've been reading the thread...you'll notice I've been one of the main contributors, you could've just assumed I knew this info already. Done

...plus why would i ask about getting two perks if i had no idea where the first one would be.

I posted on this topic before you, we have the same amount of posts in this thread, so let's not make this thread get off topic. Why would I assume that anybody would know it since iv been the only one to mention it so far (I think). I also hate assuming anyways so there's that.

Why would you ask? He'll anybody could get a zombie blood and be close to a spot without knowing it then looked for another one.

Sorry if I insulted your intelligence... the rolling eyes just looked like a sign of disrespect to me.