Dub Zee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen looks wait *cough*

Eddie looks at the Richtofen play piece in disappointment about not getting his turn, clearly wanting to be him in THE GAME. Which would fit right so erm i get that bit

Why is Samantha NOT playing as the play piece Samantha from say Moon?? if that is in the cinematic then i could believe this nonsense as a alternate reality / make believe story

But shes not, shes playing with Tank Demsey as her piece.

Secondy i dont see anything directly linked to pre Black Ops maps either other than the group 935 logo without the 935

Believe me i do get where your theory is coming from, however its even more full of holes than the rest, its just not consistent enough to be real.

However, the story has been consistant since the original W@W maps, this is something that cannot be dismissed regardless of this cinematic ending

Why is Samantha NOT playing as the play piece Samantha from say Moon?? if that is in the cinematic then i could believe this no sense as a alternate reality / make believe story

But shes not, shes playing with Tank Demsey as her piece.

Samantha was never a playable character or a zombie, there is no Doll for Samantha.

...And she's not like Eddie. She's a girl. Eddie wants to imagine himself being one of the characters, Samantha just wants to play a game and she wants to be the one who helps the other characters survive the zombies, hence power-ups, mystery box, and perk-a-colas (which there is an empty bottle of one laying near the kids). She has a natural motherly instinct, like most women.

She's not playing as Tank, she just has him in her hand as the scene starts and the player's perspective (our perspective) shifts from Tank (Always Player 1) to illustrate that we are just now able to see what's really been going on.

In my opinion what i would consider this believable is

A refence to peter somehow in the video, or Samantha's mum / or Sophia maybe? Some secret message written in the Illuminati code used in W@W maps? A Nova Zombie from Kino, or even one of the Gknova canisters, but no

Physical items are ALL majority Black Ops 2 references, And a select few Black Ops 1 items, the rocket and the spaceman which may or may not actually be a mini version of the silver back gorilla from DoA

The items they picked for an Prequel story are all wrong from a story point of view

I see two problems with your theory.

1.)If this is right before Der Riese and the first experiments then why is Richtofen so young? Shouldn't he be about Maxis's age?

2.) How would Maxis's plan bring 4 TOYS to life?

1. Eddie IS NOT Richtofen. Stop assuming they are one and the same.

2. Maxis' plan isn't about bringing toys to life, it's about the super soldier experiment, which we all know includes Nikolai, Takeo and Dempsey (and some Mexican dude).

Yes , the experiment is about the super soildiers Tank,Nikolai, and Dempsey.... who are toys in the ending along with the Tranzit 4...

A refence to peter somehow in the video, or Samantha's mum / or Sophia maybe? Some secret message written in the Illuminati code used in W@W maps? A Nova Zombie from Kino, or even one of the Gknova canisters, but no

Physical items are ALL majority Black Ops 2 references, And a select few Black Ops 1 items, the rocket and the spaceman which may or may not actually be a mini version of the silver back gorilla from DoA

The items they picked for an Prequel story are all wrong from a story point of view

While you have proved over the day to make a good argument for your case about this is still a real event taking place and not all make believe but some sort of alternate deal has gotten increasingly more convincing, I'm still not convinced... Here's why: you claim there's not enough paraphernalia in the room that involves WAW references correct? If so then I would argue that because there are references of BO1 maps in the room then how did these get here exactly? These maps revolving stories couldn't exist without the WAW precursors, so in essence, them existing in this room also means WAW is included? Maybe treyarch just didn't want to include any models for these things possibly.

So maybe you would argue that everything past WAW maps were just a kids game and can't be considered as real events such as your WAW occurrences? I could see this, basically Sam and Eddie were in the WW2 era discussing how the story would continue and all of the BO maps would be considered "games" , ignoring all of the future information such as celebrities that were born in the 70s and that the dolls were made by Dr Maxis and given to Sam for her to reenact past events and make new events with Eddie (BO1 maps).

I don't know though, I am actually questioning this entire post right now lol please forgive and delusions as I and currently on 8mgs of Hydromorphone. One thing however that is pretty clear for me is that there is LESS inconsistencies with the "It was all just a game, whether to cope with their life or zombie apocalypse, or just simply wildly imaginative children" than the other theories I've come across, but that's just me lol.

You guys do know that just because Samantha called Richtofen "Uncle Eddy" in a quote, doesnt mean he is her uncle, right?

Samantha probably feels almost like a mother to the zombies, so when he takes control of the zombies from her, she still comforts them by saying "uncle" in a motherly fashion.

You guys do know that just because Samantha called Richtofen "Uncle Eddy" in a quote, doesnt mean he is her uncle, right?

Samantha probably feels almost like a mother to the zombies, so when he takes control of the zombies from her, she still comforts them by saying "uncle" in a motherly fashion.

The zombies aren't really zombies, Maxis isn't really Samantha's father, infact the end sequence isn't really happening by that logic. Treyarch never do anything on a whim.

What your saying is essentially nothing is be the truth from W@W till Origins, might aswell not put a story at all?

I have posted on another thread about the family connection between Richtofen maxis and Samantha and all the quotes coincide with my theory, infact if it wasnt for the qoutes Treyarch put in i could never have come up with it in the first place

The zombies aren't really zombies, Maxis isn't really Samantha's father, infact the end sequence isn't really happening by that logic. Treyarch never do anything on a whim.

What your saying is essentially nothing is be the truth from W@W till Origins, might aswell not put a story at all?

I have posted on another thread about the family connection between Richtofen maxis and Samantha and all the quotes coincide with my theory, infact if it wasnt for the qoutes Treyarch put in i could never have come up with it in the first place

No, that is not right at all. By his logic a term of affection is just that, a term of affection. Richtofen was a friend of Maxis. One could say "like a brother", ergo being your uncle.

I mean a girl can call her girl friend her girlfriend, but does that mean she is a lesbian? No!

While you have proved over the day to make a good argument for your case about this is still a real event taking place and not all make believe but some sort of alternate deal has gotten increasingly more convincing, I'm still not convinced... Here's why: you claim there's not enough paraphernalia in the room that involves WAW references correct? If so then I would argue that because there are references of BO1 maps in the room then how did these get here exactly? These maps revolving stories couldn't exist without the WAW precursors, so in essence, them existing in this room also means WAW is included? Maybe treyarch just didn't want to include any models for these things possibly.

So maybe you would argue that everything past WAW maps were just a kids game and can't be considered as real events such as your WAW occurrences? I could see this, basically Sam and Eddie were in the WW2 era discussing how the story would continue and all of the BO maps would be considered "games" , ignoring all of the future information such as celebrities that were born in the 70s and that the dolls were made by Dr Maxis and given to Sam for her to reenact past events and make new events with Eddie (BO1 maps).

I don't know though, I am actually questioning this entire post right now lol please forgive and delusions as I and currently on 8mgs of Hydromorphone. One thing however that is pretty clear for me is that there is LESS inconsistencies with the "It was all just a game, whether to cope with their life or zombie apocalypse, or just simply wildly imaginative children" than the other theories I've come across, but that's just me lol.

As i said before i do get where you are coming from all to well and i do consider your theory completely valid, i just dont believe your theory is the accurate one for (and im going to be completely honest here) reason and that simply is....

Its too easy

It fits too well, it fits so well it could be the truth from the get go, its this reason alone i believe Treyarch have put the Ending as a distraction to the us over because from Verruckt onwards, absolutely nothing has ever been that simple in the Zombies story arc, theres things still we don't fully understand in previous maps, that is how cryptic Treyarch makes the game.

If it wasn't for how Treyarch has always been, and how Buried left the story hanging before the Rift was fully mended i too would quite happily believe your theory without a second thought. But as always there will always be something that doesn't fit right and keeps us guessing

The ending puts it right out there, telling us, this goes against everything Treyarch has ever done.