Zombies want Stamin-Up!!

BriggzyJ97

Has anyone experianced zombies near the gazebo completely ignoring them and walking slowly towards Stamin Up. This has only happened to me when there has only been one zombie left, and I can assure you there was no green gas involved.

Just wondering if it has happened to anyone else??

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombies occasionally glitch out and follow something other than the player. One time we had one zombie left, and it hated me. I tried following it around, right behind it. It should've turned around and started attacking me. However, we just ended up taking a stroll through some buildings.

Also, a pretty popular way to die is to throw a Monkey Bomb and a few zombies take like 5 seconds to realize it is there.

the monkey bomb thing has killed me more than i will admit. i throw it, know that it is still within the map, and they completely ignore it. usually happens in the higher rounds, so with all the time spent throwing the monkey, i end up dying because they swarm me.

as for the Zombies not coming towards you....yes it happens a LOT on Buried. usually when we are down to a couple crawlers, or slow walkers. it's almost like you're standing in the "green gas". they will do a completely 180 anytime you get near them. if you knife them once, they will revert back to chasing you.

• 2 weeks later...