So, how is the story going to continue?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe once pandoras box was opened (testing with 115), zombies will always exist in any timeline until the characters are able to stop it? So in a sense, it sort of changed everything... not just from that moment forward, but the past as well.

Or maybe everything in the zombies universe is an alternate reality with no hope of ever going back to the way things were?

My view on this is that it won't. The EE will be like MotD's and we either break the cycle and stop everything we know from ever happening or we let the cycle continue and things go on as they are. I explain more in the link in my signature.

The storyline will continue... It must...

But SOMEBODY at trayarch better get a swift kick in the pants for creating horrible characters, awful tower-based easter eggs, and all the other disappointment they have brought us...

If it were to end, there wouldn't be such mystery as to why richtofen can't control Samuel, or maxis's destruction of the earth..... You don't leave mystery in story lines you don't plan to continue....

But SOMEBODY at trayarch better get a swift kick in the pants for creating horrible characters, awful tower-based easter eggs, and all the other disappointment they have brought us...

If it were to end, there wouldn't be such mystery as to why richtofen can't control Samuel, or maxis's destruction of the earth..... You don't leave mystery in story lines you don't plan to continue....

You seem to forget that 3ARC can do whatever they want. It's their story and they'll end it how they want to. Plenty of stories across the decades have been left in mystery. Oh and Treyarch loves giving us loose ends so we can make up our little theory's and make the connections ourselves.

• Administrators

Ever watched lost? Lol

That entire show was DESIGNED to leave more questions then answers, but even it ended it's storyline... Let me rephrase that: You don't end a storyline with an EASY storyline, there's barely a cliffhanger now: Maxis opens argotha or richtofen can't control stulinger.... There is NO mystery in that.... When we blew up the moon there was TONS of mystery and possibilities to explore... Now there is near to none... If the story were to end now, I personally would NOT be satisfied...