Micro Zombies DLC

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While playing Buried as Marolton and having the scavenger perk when you pick up a coin pouch he says something along the lines of that was a micro transaction do you think that's treyarch hinting at possiable micro dlc for zombies ?

Ehh, that's overanalyzing it. I think the point is that he's getting a very small number of points, and since he's Marlton he had to use a "nerdy" word or phrase, such as "micro transaction".

Most gameplay-related lines serve only for comic relief purposes, or to give the player gameplay-related tips. They usually don't allude to future DLC.

While playing Buried as Marolton and having the scavenger perk when you pick up a coin pouch he says something along the lines of that was a micro transaction do you think that's treyarch hinting at possiable micro dlc for zombies ?

Ehh, that's overanalyzing it. I think the point is that he's getting a very small number of points, and since he's Marlton he had to use a "nerdy" word or phrase, such as "micro transaction".

Most gameplay-related lines serve only for comic relief purposes, or to give the player gameplay-related tips. They usually don't allude to future DLC.

As far as I can remember they have Never alluded to future DLC in in-game quotes, mostly because the DLC isnt finalized when they are doing VO for the characters.

So no, I don't think this particular marlton quote has any significance, but I wouldnt rule out some sort of zombies DLC in the form of a micro transaction or a standalone dlc map or something like that

As far as I can remember they have Never alluded to future DLC in in-game quotes, mostly because the DLC isnt finalized when they are doing VO for the characters.

So no, I don't think this particular marlton quote has any significance, but I wouldnt rule out some sort of zombies DLC in the form of a micro transaction or a standalone dlc map or something like that

This sums it up for me - wouldn't rule it out, but probably no seeing as there is nothing customizable about zombies to begin with.

This sums it up for me - wouldn't rule it out, but probably no seeing as there is nothing customizable about zombies to begin with.

That just gave me the idea, they could really make some money off of this... Right now there is nothing customizable in zombies... but imagine if they brought micro dlc to it. gun camo's specific to zombies. ability to select which PaP skin you wanted when you upgrade. Download playable characters... There is soooo much they could do with that.

Not gonna happen this time around, but for a future zombies game, that could really add some replayability in my opinion