Stage Icons Glowing and Pulsating

Has anybody noticed some stage icons glowing blue or red and pulsating? Even you can hear someone saying something?

I searched for old topics but haven't found nobody saying something about it, if there is a topic all ready delete this one.

Grtz, D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, does anyone actually know the point of the Nav Cards? I mean, it just seems like they add nothing unique to the maps, and that they were added for the sake of being added.

Yeah, based on how the pieces are scattered all over the place, i'm guessing that it's just a little thing to do. No meaning nor use.

Just curious, does anyone actually know the point of the Nav Cards? I mean, it just seems like they add nothing unique to the maps, and that they were added for the sake of being added.

Yeah, based on how the pieces are scattered all over the place, i'm guessing that it's just a little thing to do. No meaning nor use.

Actually, they do serve a purpose. Building the table and inserting the correct NAVcard on TranZit, Die Rise, and Buried will cause the first, second, and third lightbulbs (respectively) to light up on the Easter Egg box in Buried - ya know, the one with the big red button. All three of these must be lit in order to push the button.