How to tell Differences Between Real and Fake DLC Leaked Pic

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Easiest and most straightforward way is to just take a good look of the image itself.

Most of these fakes have either gameplay footage photoshopped in or they use pre-existing advertising material made by Treyarch (like the zombie from the Shino wallpaper on Extinction).

I pretty much have resorted to assuming everything is fake until it's official. Nothing like getting all worked up just to have it be a hoax, and there are just too many sad people with more photoshop skill than morals, for me to hope anything is real until it's being posted on official pages.

I pretty much have resorted to assuming everything is fake until it's official. Nothing like getting all worked up just to have it be a hoax, and there are just too many sad people with more photoshop skill than morals, for me to hope anything is real until it's being posted on official pages.

Bingo! That's what I do too. Usually Gamestop drops the ball and puts up those displays early and somebody manages to catch a snapshot of it and I think that is how we learned of Map Pack 1 early.