Zombies ignoring boards?

Tattoo247

Has anyone been experiencing this?

Last night I was on my way to the roof, and when I stepped off the elevator I got hit by a zombie, killed it and then noticed that the window was completely boarded. Then a second zombie came, and climbed right through a fully boarded window. The third zombie started tearing the boards down, I just laughed and figured it was a glitch in the game. It happened to my teammate much later that game.

Kind of a important fix if you ask me, we like to hold the floor under the roof, in the hallway in between the two sewing rooms. We only have to watch two windows and face forward but if zombies are jumping through boards, we'll be in a little trouble :roll:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seen it.

Back in waw, once a zombie headed for an open window, if you fixed it before he got there, he would just climb through anyway. Very common back then.

In bo2, i think there is a random glitch generator that just makes different glitches every single game (or the game is programmed by Treyarch). Every single game another new glitch that may or may not be seen again.

Yesterday i could not get in Freya's foot, it just shoved me out of the way. This had only happened at the tank station previously.

This was new to me yesterday: i often shoot or stab a lit-up robot foot at the tank station and run into it, as if it would pick me up (it doesn't). Yesterday, the foot came down with lights on it. After it was down, i ran up the ramp, shooting the lit foot with my Mauser. In typical Treyfail fashion, the shots didn't register, the large light didn't open and when i ran into the unlit foot (which had been down for several seconds) the screen went black and i died.

(slow, patronizing clap) Good job Trollarch.