Nacht's Sniper Cabinet connected to the weapon locker?

Hey PIGoPRIOR here. I have a small theory for you guys. What if the Sniper Cabinet from Nacht der Untoten was just a weapon locker similar to the one found in GR/GLF/R1295 and just happened to put a Kar98k in it? They both have the basic idea of having a weapon stored within, although they both have obvious gameplay differences.

Something to stack on this is the fact that in the iPod version, it has a different weapon (Flamethrower) stored in it. Now I know this was to actually make it useful, but still.

What do you guys think? Do you see any connection?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man! Welcome to the forum!

On topic, I believe there could be a possible connection. This could've been what sparked the idea of having the weapons locker anyway. But if you think about it, you could see a connection between the cabinet, locker, and Mystery Box. The difference is that with the locker, you only have one weapon in, so you get one possible outcome from its storage. The Mystery Box also stores your gun, but gives you a separate gun each time. The cabinet is the same, but I guess it is filled with snipers.

Good catch!

I can't see the connection myself, unless it was to just spark the idea of a storage. The nacht cabinet was just something they had in the map, I guess it didn't take too well with fans though. It's been far too long to remember sniper guns from WaW, but they were limited, perhaps it was a fail safe so you could get all those barrels for the first EE song?

I can't see the connection myself, unless it was to just spark the idea of a storage. The nacht cabinet was just something they had in the map, I guess it didn't take too well with fans though. It's been far too long to remember sniper guns from WaW, but they were limited, perhaps it was a fail safe so you could get all those barrels for the first EE song?

Well there was only one sniper rifle you could get from it, which was the Scoped Kar98k. But in the iPod version, a Flamethrower is stored in there, making me believe story wise it and the weapon locker are one in the same. Maybe it is just me though.

You misunderstood me I think :) I meant to say, I didn't remember how many BOX snipers were in Nacht on WaW.

I did not know that about the flame thrower though, would have much rather had that on ps3. I remember a similar story on I think it was BO1 remake of SNN for whatever phone it was on (don't do smart phones sorry lol) or maybe it was WaW, anyway you could find Peter Mccain's tombstone.

You misunderstood me I think :) I meant to say, I didn't remember how many BOX snipers were in Nacht on WaW.

I did not know that about the flame thrower though, would have much rather had that on ps3. I remember a similar story on I think it was BO1 remake of SNN for whatever phone it was on (don't do smart phones sorry lol) or maybe it was WaW, anyway you could find Peter Mccain's tombstone.

Yep, WaW for iDevices.

Oh ok I got you. I too don't remember what sniper rifles are found in the box in WaW.

Also in shi no numa on the waw zombies app, if you opened up ALL of the doors, your knife would become a shovel. After that you will look for a grave. Once you find it an action will appear. Tap that and you will get a free Wunderwaffe.

Oh wow I didn't know that. Nice!