Die Rise intro in MOTD Sound Files

I was looking in the sound files of MOTD and I lisend to this file "0cdb91d4" , I was like WTF xD , I do not think Treyarch has thought about putting that on the map ,What do you think or know ? I put this on YT but every one thiks is Fake I dont know why , Some quotes are different from the original.

P.D: I'm not sure if they are MOTD characters because their voices are somewhat different but they have something similar.

P.D2: Sorry for the bad english :lol:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

So many things are wrong with this. The fact that they are different voice actors, followed by no reason for Sal to be hearing "Richtofen", then each of them calling one another by the N4's names is just...so hard to understand. I honestly think that this is was a very, very rough draft of what Die Rise was supposed to begin with before all the correct voice acting and effects came into play.

As the others have said, it's most likely a rough/first draft.

Commonly with voice acting, a first draft is done. Notice how the tones and such and the distorted Richtofen was there? The VA's for the N4 and Richtofen probably used it as a template to copy off.

It's a bit hard for a developer to explain how to sound, how to talk like and such. What's a better way than to do it yourself so you know you got the right feeling and tones across? Much easier to work off a near perfect recording than be told how to do it.

Is this real?

Sorry to sound like an ass but this sounds like a parody. Also nothing made sense.

Weasel: We arm up find a good place to defend kick ass.

Billy: What are you talking about Samuel, Misty made it pretty clear.

The voices sounded.... far to.... immature.... to be serious.

I think the most distracting thing is the Video author using the MOTD name's when it is clearly not there voice either and the scripted intro to dierise. Since we have two confirmations already I'm assuming the file is accessible to many then? Can we take this opportunity to try and clear up the "mystery" voice with audio tools? I noticed it's a lot less garbled and less background noise so maybe this is our chance to finally find out what is being said.

zmb_alcatraz.all.sabs>0cdb91d4

I'll back you up & confirm that this is in the Mob of the Dead sound files.

As Mr lithium said, it seems to be the original draft for the opening cutscene in Die Rise.

I don't know what other relevance it has.