The Ultimate Evil and its history.

First of all, please forgive me if there is another thread similar or the same to this that I have either forgotten about or haven't seen. All credit goes to that user if there is.

Many people may have seen this idea in various threads, but I thought I would compose it into one almighty, peice of theoryness ( word??). Furthermore, anything I say from here will relate to the zombieverse and not to any real life events and religions. I don't want a religious debate here ;)Anyway here we go. Get ready for a big read

The past

"I'm the beginning, there was God"

Many people may know this phrase, but I believe that with every action causes an equal and opposite reaction. And so the Ultimate Evil (UE) was created. This great creature of power has been here since the start. He is centred in the dimension called the Aether.

The UE has been across all of the world and where ever he has gone humans have seen him. He has inspired all of religions "Death" deities. Whether this be Greece's "Hades", Egypt's "Osiris", The Aztecs "Mictlantcuhtli", The Native American's "Hobomoko" and even Christianity's "Satan". All of these deities and their respective stories relate to the same being

The UE has been walking this world changing events to move in his favour. He has spread gossip, created wars and been masterminding schemes forever.

One of his schemes started around the 31st of December, 1933. 3 prisoners killed one of their fellow inmates. But the UE captured them the night before and suspended them in a time loop, forced to die forever by the hand of zombies which he put into the timeloop to keep the prisoners forever fighting. Inside this timeloop the UE had unlimited power and could control he zombies.

Although it is unknown what the UE wanted this time loop to exist for, I believe it has been narrowed down to three options:

[*:35lgjelg]He has kept them in a loop, until they reach a period in time, where they can be of some use to him[*:35lgjelg] He wants them there as a torture device because on of the prisoners have important information[*:35lgjelg] Just for the UE's own amusement

In this loop, the prisoners managed to create a rift between the time loop and the real world, through this rift from the real world came some audio tapes detailing the prisoners "Real" deaths. However at the same time, from the time loop a zombie managed to go through the rift.

This zombie was seen by some scientists, which then studied it and reproduced it. Many science facilities were set up around the world, including the Wittenau sanatorium, Berlin, Germany. The UE still had control of these zombies.

However at some point many years later a German called Rictofen found an ancient device, and he touched the device. This established a connection between the UE and Richtofen. The UE then used this connection to drive Richtofen mad and planned for Richtofen to let zombies loose on the world

One bump in the road though, was a girl called Samantha, found a way into the ancient device, which blocked the UE's power to control the zombies. However the UE still had some influence and when Samantha was emotionally unstable ( When she was Happy, sad, Angry),the UE's personality and voice shone through , making Samantha sound demonic.

However with the UE's help, Richtofen took Samanthas place and control of the zombies

The present

After Richtofen has taken control, the UE was still not fully in control of the world. Also he realised that the rift between the time loop and the real world was getting bigger and bigger, and the prisoners might be able to come through into the real world.

A group of 4 survivors were discovered, and the UE formed a plan to seal the rift. This will include creating a system of electromagnetic towers across the world.

However at the same time, an AI called Maxis was also trying to convince the group of survivors to create a similar thing, but these towers would be sent back in time to seal the rift before any zombies come through, thus stopping the UE's power.

The future

If the UE succeeds, he will have control over all zombies and will be able to do whatever he wants. If Maxis succeeds then no zombies will have ever come through the rift and none of the zombie verse will have ever existed.

Phew, thanks for reading all of this

If you have any questions I will gladly try to answer if I can ;)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent post, Brigzy! This gives a very fresh perspective on the storyline.

Obviously the events of MotD are of some importance. We didn't hear about it for no reason, so somehow Weasel and the UE are going to come back eventually. Perhaps the UE will somehow use Weasel to get control of the zombies? Maybe that's the reason he wanted Weasel alive at the end of MotD.

I haven't thought of the UE coming to the N4's timeline. I find it scary to think that the Rift could close and we'd lose the zombies forever. I'd rather pretend there will never be an ending to zombies :D

Clearly a ton of hard work was put into this thread. Keep 'em coming, man!

This is really good. I believe the ultimate evil in Egyptian lore was Set, not Osiris.

I wasn't sure which to say. Set is The god of chaos and the desert. But Osiris is The Lord of the dead, which is what I was going on here. If I was going on the " evil" gods, I probably wouldn't have said Hades either.

Thanks Scoldon.