Why have I not made this yet?!

Came on yesterday and realised I never introduced myself when I came to this forum!

Hello people you may know me as NinjaNick (my name is not Nick! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAH) but I am actually called Logan so yeah, there's that...I play on Ps3 and have lots of FPS games like CoD and borderlands 2 so if you want to play my OWN is LJE_Shot1. I have a Mic but keep in mind just because I'm young dissent mean I can't pwn some zombies and kill a few guys in multiplayer...

Ahem, I guess that's all I have to tell you guys... :mrgreen:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hello NinjaLogan! :lol:

I already know your name around the forum, so I guess I'll just say thanks for making the introduction. I too was guilty of being on this site for awhile before making an introduction haha.

And be sure to get yourself the intro medal if you want it! ;)

• Moderators

Well hello NinjaLogan! :lol:

I already know your name around the forum, so I guess I'll just say thanks for making the introduction. I too was guilty of being on this site for awhile before making an introduction haha.

And be sure to get yourself the intro medal if you want it! ;)

One of the best members on CoDz and doesn't even have an introduction medal. :roll:

Ahem...

Welcome to the site Ninja.

Is it safe to say that you enjoyed it so far? :P