Official: Xbox One: Cod 11: possibilitys thread

Mocking, many of those are just that...rumors. Microsoft already addressed a lot of those concerns. Kinect doesn't always have to be on. Privacy settings will stop this spying. Used games they've addressed as well, along with letting friends play games. And PS4 won't be backwards compatible either. I don't understand why people keep shoving this solely on Xbox.

At the end of the day, Xbox One is far from perfect. But many people are far over exaggerating how bad it is.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mocking, many of those are just that...rumors. Microsoft already addressed a lot of those concerns. Kinect doesn't always have to be on. Privacy settings will stop this spying. Used games they've addressed as well, along with letting friends play games. And PS4 won't be backwards compatible either. I don't understand why people keep shoving this solely on Xbox.

At the end of the day, Xbox One is far from perfect. But many people are far over exaggerating how bad it is.

No we arnt,

The Xbox one is a total money grubbing monster...

There is NOTHING new about the console! Just "better" graphics and servers...

Linking your Xbox through your Tv? --->$$$$$

Want to play a game without the Kinnect sensor plugged in? Nope, maybe not on, but it's going to be plugged in, break it? Lose it? Too bad...

Surely its controls must be enhanced!---> No... It's the EXACT same thing with a bar across the top, likely for motion sensor purposes that will bug out anyways....

Xbox live is still 30$ a month...

Also, did my research (hopefully this is acurite, if it's not... It's the website's fault), The Xbox one will feature a way to stop Manuel transference of games.. Meaning no sharing the games... Your freinds may be welcome to come over and play, but they can take it home and play it if you get bored of it...

Backwards compatability was expected to be lost, I put that there to emphasize the layers of awfulness this device has under it's belt...

But the BIG reason is because they didn't even try...

The WiiU went all out and compleatly tried to do all types of upgrades...

The Playstation4 we didn't expect anything from... It's finer details will be released June 10th

But the Xbox 1 was soposed to be SOMETHING new...

A touchscreen, new buttons... New something...

But all they did was wrap up a better graphical Xbox and a Kinnect and sell it all to us again with the inability to play old games and a whole lot more costs and fees....

Even cod ghost looks like crap! Seriously? Your brand new "Amazing" addition is a fancy dog? Why not an open world shooter where one could roam arround wherever they want and kill whoever they wanted of different clans? That would be awsome IMO....

But this isn't about ghost... This is about the advantages of the Xbox 1... Which there isn't many... Just a lot of disappointed gamers...

Ok so I think this post is a bit racist toward us PS3 players (lol racist :D )

Sure we all already know the new Xbox is going to be terrible, but there is no reason to dub it "The next main gaming console for Call of Duty"

That's kinda like a slap in the face to all of us PS3ers

At the end of the day, this is what it boils down to. We live in a culture where technology is released and it already outdated. When the new iPhone is released this Fall, it is already outdated compared to what is capable. With these expectations from fans and users, many were doomed to be disappointed with the console from the get go. People expect amazing and mind-blowing, but where else do you want them to go? A better graphics engine and more things is what I was expecting. It's the same thing the PS4 did. There's not going to be anymore "WOW" things come out because we aren't a society that is shocked by new advances in technology. We're accustomed to it. And because of this, "WOW" moments will not be happening very often.

I'm not overly excited for Xbox One. I think there's a lot that could have been explained better or not done at all, but that's what we've been given so far. E3 will give us more information on PS4 and X1, especially the gaming side of X1. We'll see what happens from there.

I await the day when we can wear a headband to sleep at night and wake up in our dreams in a game and it be like we're actually there. THAT would be "WOW" to me. And one day, I think we will be able to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

Unless Xbox cleans up their act with the whole "always online" thing then I am immediately switching to PC. Seriously, who in their right mind would put that in there, not to mention the fact you need a specific amount of upload and download and ping to be able to connect. I'm also not happy about the games policy. Microsoft are turning into an even greater money-hungry company.