Wesal Returning?

So I've been playing a lot and the characters dialouge point to weasel creating the flamming dog heads the raygun and they also point to finn being the creater of perks so that's making me think these characters are very important to the story line and might even return again depending on if you break or continue the storyline possibly ?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been playing a lot and the characters dialouge point to weasel creating the flamming dog heads the raygun and they also point to finn being the creater of perks so that's making me think these characters are very important to the story line and might even return again depending on if you break or continue the storyline possibly ?

The quote regarding Finn's 'First Still' will probably be more a reference to him making an 'illegal' home distillation.

Either for personal use, or for selling, but I think it is an alcohol reference as opposed to him actually making the perks.

We already know that Group 935 made the perks anyway.

Yeah I agree with death, its a reference to prohibition, I like billy quote when he drink jug, he talks about how Finns first still was nasty and Finn drinks jug and says its good and reminds him of his first stilll lol Im curious about th me dog heads and raygun thing..weasel seems to have something to do deeply with the storyline. He says things to the zombies that kinda of make me think he created them in a way as well..when he gets hit he sometimes says, 'you mugs don't even know what you're doing huh?' Implying they're attacking the wrong one.the pop goes the weasel egg also reinforces this thought since the zombies avoid weasel.

Could weasel be a comic book writer for Satan or whoever is truly in control of the zombies? Maybe this deity or being took pity in weasel since he was murdered so unjustly and was granted revenge on his attackers in return for writing comic books for his savior?could weasel be responsible for the loading screens and storyline?I don't know but it sure is nice to dream..

Yeah I agree with death, its a reference to prohibition, I like billy quote when he drink jug, he talks about how Finns first still was nasty and Finn drinks jug and says its good and reminds him of his first stilll lol Im curious about th me dog heads and raygun thing..weasel seems to have something to do deeply with the storyline. He says things to the zombies that kinda of make me think he created them in a way as well..when he gets hit he sometimes says, 'you mugs don't even know what you're doing huh?' Implying they're attacking the wrong one.the pop goes the weasel egg also reinforces this thought since the zombies avoid weasel.

Could weasel be a comic book writer for Satan or whoever is truly in control of the zombies? Maybe this deity or being took pity in weasel since he was murdered so unjustly and was granted revenge on his attackers in return for writing comic books for his savior?could weasel be responsible for the loading screens and storyline?I don't know but it sure is nice to dream..

I discovered something interesting about Weasel and the whole comic book thing a while back. I posted about it but didn't get much response... but I think it's worth bringing up again;

Remember when the early promotional material for MotD started coming out and the characters names were first given? Weasel's first name was originally said to be "Arthur". But his name was then said to be "Albert Arlington", which makes a lot more sense for someone called "Al". Still, the quick rename seemed really odd.

Now, as many people have said before, when put together Al's drawing of his character "Icarus" bears a close resemblance to real-life 1940's comic book hero Shock Gibson. What most people never realized was that two of the main artists that worked on Shock Gibson were Al Avison and Arthur Cazeneuve. Al and Arthur... the two names that have been given for Weasel. Coincidence? Perhaps, but I don't think so. Especially considering one of the villains that Shock Gibson fought was a Nazi scientist named "Baron Von Kampf", who developed advanced weaponry like a Ray Gun and at one time tried using an army of zombies to take over the world.

What does it all mean? I don't know. Perhaps Al, Arthur, and the Shock Gibson stories were an inspiration to Treyarch. Maybe it means absolutely nothing story-wise... but the fact that they used both Arthur and Albert for Weasel's name at different times makes me think this is some kind of Easter egg we were meant to discover.

I discovered something interesting about Weasel and the whole comic book thing a while back. I posted about it but didn't get much response... but I think it's worth bringing up again;

Remember when the early promotional material for MotD started coming out and the characters names were first given? Weasel's first name was originally said to be "Arthur". But his name was then said to be "Albert Arlington", which makes a lot more sense for someone called "Al". Still, the quick rename seemed really odd.

Now, as many people have said before, when put together Al's drawing of his character "Icarus" bears a close resemblance to real-life 1940's comic book hero Shock Gibson. What most people never realized was that two of the main artists that worked on Shock Gibson were Al Avison and Arthur Cazeneuve. Al and Arthur... the two names that have been given for Weasel. Coincidence? Perhaps, but I don't think so. Especially considering one of the villains that Shock Gibson fought was a Nazi scientist named "Baron Von Kampf", who developed advanced weaponry like a Ray Gun and at one time tried using an army of zombies to take over the world.

What does it all mean? I don't know. Perhaps Al, Arthur, and the Shock Gibson stories were an inspiration to Treyarch. Maybe it means absolutely nothing story-wise... but the fact that they used both Arr and Albert for Weasel's name at different times makes me think this is some kind of Easter egg we were meant to discover.[/quote

It probably isn't a coincidence that shock Gibson could be the first comic to introduce the mad scientist and threat of zombie invasion either , great connection man! I still think there is some kind of hidden easter egg involving weasels comics, gtoo much emphasis on them in the Message of the day an character quotes