how far did you progress

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went from Prestige 3, Level 55 to Prestige 4, Level 41. I kind of want the earlier levels to take longer and the later levels to take less time. I think I've heard that in MW3 the last 10 levels were 50% of the XP you had to earn through the Prestige.

I went from Prestige 3, Level 55 to Prestige 4, Level 41. I kind of want the earlier levels to take longer and the later levels to take less time. I think I've heard that in MW3 the last 10 levels were 50% of the XP you had to earn through the Prestige.

I don't think any of that is true.

But to stay on topic, I went from what I believe was prestige 7 level 39ish to prestige 8 level 11. Only played one night too! Hopefully going to play a little bit more tonight, but not too much as I have to work early tomorrow -_-

I don't think any of that is true.

But to stay on topic, I went from what I believe was prestige 7 level 39ish to prestige 8 level 11. Only played one night too! Hopefully going to play a little bit more tonight, but not too much as I have to work early tomorrow -_-

I just looked it up, I was mistaken.

In MW3, level 42 was 25% in, Level 59 was 50% in, and level 71 was 75% in. The last 21 levels take 50% of the XP that you need.

Here's my source: 63JReOecOXc

welp since I'm already a prestige master, the 2x XP doesnt help me at all unfortunately, however since my friends were on often because of the occasion, i did get a chance to make some progress toward weapon camos. really struggling with the bloodthirsties on the shotguns and snipers, mainly because i have very little patience. oh well, im relatively close on all the launchers and pistols i just need the executioner and kap-40 for diamond so i guess thats what ill work on. like Rissole said though, 2x weapon xp is more valuable to me at this point

Only like 10 levels. I'm more of a 2X Weapon XP guy, don't really care about my current level.

I thought there'd be an abundance of A.G.R's in Nuketown 24/7, but I literally only encounted one. I need them for the FHJ-18 AA Gold Camo :(

The launchers are the only thing I got diamond and this was the worst challenge. Nobody uses AGRs at all and when they do someone with EMPs is always in the game