Electric Retriever???

Hey guys, I was watching the treyarch patch update video and noticed something really interesting. Whenever the retriever is thrown it shocks all the zombies and i do mean even the spawning ones. Could this be a new upgrade to the retriever? I know that if you go down when acquiring electric cherry it gives a huge shock blast but only to nearby zombies, not spawning ones. This video shows a spawning zombie being zapped after throwing the retriever. See if you agree with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijd0D8H1q5A

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

after watching it, as much as i wish this were true, it looks like Blue players points increase much like when activating electric cherry. SOoo I think that the blue player is up there ahead out of sight, and its just coincidence that the retriever gets thrown right at the same time Blue player reloads and triggers the EC shock. Obviously I could be wrong, but that certainly seems to be the case here.

EDIT: Just watched it again, and actually BLUE player goes down!, that's what causes the larger electric shock. (seems that another side effect of EC is a shock whenever you go down into afterlife (just like what happens in your vid when you show that reloading only shocks a couple, but right after when you go down a larger shock occurs shocking them all)

so not a new retriever, just a interesting timing coincidence on the video :)

Yeah, it seems like it was the player that went down that had Cherry. Not sure though because of the radius of the electricity from Cherry hasn't been that big for me. It starts from the EE Song bottle all the way to the Tommy gun, seems to big for Cherry to me.

I do think it's just Electric Cherry. Maybe 3arc chose this gameplay specifically to troll us. I think by now we'd have found that out by now.

This is exactly what I thought when I seen it. It is obviously NOT an upgraded Retriever. There is a player in the middle of the horde who then goes down.

Also seems a little early in the game for them to have a third upgrade, and to be messing around at the docks.

Probably just the Hells Redeemer. The upgraded Hells Retriever.

(I havn't watched the video, becusue I am un-capable of.)

just kinda advice, I would recommend not commenting on something in a video without watching said video. If you had watched it you would see that it is CLEARLY not the redeemer. It's just not constructive to guess about the contents of a video without watching it and thinking it is constructive. No offense meant, but surely you see how silly that is

Probably just the Hells Redeemer. The upgraded Hells Retriever.

(I havn't watched the video, becusue I am un-capable of.)

just kinda advice, I would recommend not commenting on something in a video without watching said video. If you had watched it you would see that it is CLEARLY not the redeemer. It's just not constructive to guess about the contents of a video without watching it and thinking it is constructive. No offense meant, but surely you see how silly that is

Watched the video. All that was, was someone going down, and creating the big Afterlife shock. It makes zombies freeze around you like they're getting shocked with Electric Cherry.

Also, I don't think it is silly that I put in my opinion without watching the video.

The rules state to clearly explain the videos content to those whom can not watch the video. The topic writer did this, but not in great detail, and made me beleive it would have just been the effects of the hell's redeemer. The shock would have been afterlife, but I didn't say that in my first comment as it would be pretty obvious.