Wayy to easy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's easy to the extent that you know the procedure. It's only difficult because you'll be going into Aferlife several times, so you're forced to make a few rounds in the process of all this. Plus, every plane trip equals one extra round added on. I personally didn't complete the Side Quest until Round 23.

When Call of the Dead came out, people were saying the same thing. I got frustrated because all I could think was "Well yea it's easy! You're looking at the steps. You know where everything is. You didn't have to hunt or use logic. You're just looking at the answers."

So with that frustration, I took the opportunity to not look up Easter Eggs any longer. I have a group of friends that tries to solve them all without looking. It's a lot more difficult and A LOT more fun to do it yourself. So many fun adventures!

Ok.

Now I have to ask the question. Did you look up the steps?

Well i did look at the crystal skull locations but i came across the poster for the golden spoon on accident and for the ee you literally hear people telling you what to do so enough said just follow instructions. But for the skull part i would have never guessed any of the locations cept for maybe the dock and wardens

I think the most difficult thing about a lot of the other ones (in comparison) is that you NEED to have 4 people to do it. 4 people that are halfway decent and can cooperate and communicate. Another thing that makes them difficult is that some of them require pure luck to pull off (like needing the excavator to go to the right tunnel in Moon, or getting the EMP grenades in TranZit)... so it's kind of false difficulty.

I really hate to see anyone complain about this EE and the CotD EE being too easy, because Treyarch's response is likely to be "Ok, they're complaining that it's too easy? Well we'll just go back to making it 4-player only or rely completely on luck" which I absolutely hate. IMO every EE should be possible with 2 players at the most, if not have a solo solution like CotD did. It's nearly impossible for me to get 4 people together to play at once because the people I play with work different shifts, go to school, have girlfriends/wives/lives, and we can't all work our schedules around for a video game. And I would really rather not have to rely on some random potty-mouthed 12 year old that wants to hump the box and scream if he doesn't get revived.

I think the most difficult thing about a lot of the other ones (in comparison) is that you NEED to have 4 people to do it. 4 people that are halfway decent and can cooperate and communicate. Another thing that makes them difficult is that some of them require pure luck to pull off (like needing the excavator to go to the right tunnel in Moon, or getting the EMP grenades in TranZit)... so it's kind of false difficulty.

I really hate to see anyone complain about this EE and the CotD EE being too easy, because Treyarch's response is likely to be "Ok, they're complaining that it's too easy? Well we'll just go back to making it 4-player only or rely completely on luck" which I absolutely hate. IMO every EE should be possible with 2 players at the most, if not have a solo solution like CotD did. It's nearly impossible for me to get 4 people together to play at once because the people I play with work different shifts, go to school, have girlfriends/wives/lives, and we can't all work our schedules around for a video game. And I would really rather not have to rely on some random potty-mouthed 12 year old that wants to hump the box and scream if he doesn't get revived.

The thread wasnt really a complaint i love the ee i am in all honesty saying if that is all then it was easy, trey have been much more criptic throughout bo2 than bo1 but this map was laid out infront of us there has to be more