Easter Egg

My 3 buddies and I, the usual zombies suspects, grouped up this afternoon to make a run at the game. On the second try we built the plane and got the 75 point achievement. I understand there are several more achievements, some of which I've already gotten, but is building the plane and taking off it for our big EE? I wouldn't see it giving us the 75 points for building it and flying if it wasn't it. Did it feel to easy to anyone?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My 3 buddies and I, the usual zombies suspects, grouped up this afternoon to make a run at the game. On the second try we built the plane and got the 75 point achievement. I understand there are several more achievements, some of which I've already gotten, but is building the plane and taking off it for our big EE? I wouldn't see it giving us the 75 points for building it and flying if it wasn't it. Did it feel to easy to anyone?

Pop goes the weasel, thats the EE

DueceCostello and Myself built the plane and got the 75 point achievement within an hour of downloading the game at 430 this morning, its definitely not the Easter Egg.

You did "Escape" Alcatraz, that's why its 75 points.

Although, the "Demonic Announcer" has something else planned for you, that's why you have to kill yourself and the cycle repeats, you have to "Break the Cycle" which is the real Easter Egg. Now, that's what we have to figure out.

Technically, Flying away is a huge part of the Easter Egg, that's why its a 75-point achievement. So with the combination of the Easter Egg itself, it will be a 100-points.

So start searching. "Crystal" Skulls, are a huge factor, same thing with the posters at the moment. So there's your clues. Now get out there.

By the Way, the video that is supposedly the completion of the EE, is a fake. They never received the Achievement for it. Also, there were only 3 players during the beginning, but ended with 4. Watch it again.

Later Guys, Blitz Out!

By the Way, the video that is supposedly the completion of the EE, is a fake. They never received the Achievement for it. Also, there were only 3 players during the beginning, but ended with 4. Watch it again.

Later Guys, Blitz Out!

not disagreeing with you about the video, but look (i dont know all of it yet) once the easter egg is complete you have to kill Weasel (the kill sign over his head) so thats 4 goin to 3 and once they all die shows the 4 again

It's like the moon Easter egg, where you could do the smaller one for 75gs (or was it 50gs) but then do the full one for 100gs more, but instead of 100 more it's just 30 as we've already been awarded the large, yet easy, task of building the plane... However we arnt done with the Easter egg when we compleat this, so we do a bit more, we earn a bit more..