A respectful goodbye

TheBSZombie

So after countless hours of playing this map. I would like to give it a good goodbye. it is now my "favorite" zombie map by my stats. My first round 50 on this map. and it will be a good while before I come back to it. I played transit like 3 times max since die rise came out and I expect it to be the same for die rise. I love this map and will return, but it may be a month

:D:);) :? :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Die Rise! Nice to meet you! I'm still getting lost in you!

I'm just saying hello to it since I only got it yesterday.

So are you still not getting any DLC Rissole? lol

He has a PS3, they're basically in a different universe 1 month behind ours. :P

True, true.

I wasn't gonna get it till the latest patch, which just happened to fix issues my end. I'm kinda thankful for the month wait, so I can enjoy Die Rise by itself before MOTD.

I will probably go back to it when I get too tired of the new map, might take a while if it's as great as we expect it to be :)

Im definetly coming back but its going to be a month or 2. I dont see me beating my high round of 79anytime soon so thats another reason for me not playing this map