Zombies in North/South Korea

I was talking to a few of my friends over Skype and we all remembered the theory that if you found TranZit on a globe and drilled a hole through the Earth,you would end up in Die Rise.Well,we got our globes and Google Earth to see what was opposite of Alcatraz.

We found that about 4 out of the 5 of us ended up in North Korea/South Korea and somebody ended up in Japan.We were thinking that,even though the story-line is FAR in the past-1960's-2000's,maybe the next zombies map could have something to do with Nuclear Warfare. We thought maybe the Nukes North Korea is going to test or has tested in the past,was made with element 115,to kill off everybody who was in the blast radius?

It is just a theory and me and my friends are still looking into seeing if Korea/Japan really is on the opposite side of the world from Alcatraz. If anybody knows anything about what Korea was doing during the 1960's-2000's that may have included Nuclear Warfare please respond. We are looking for anything that Korea could have done that Treyarch can use to create a new zombies map. Thank you for reading.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would nukes work if this was in north Korea?

Do you mean like the drop? We were thinking that maybe the big egg of the map would be about recieving/"making" a "nuke".We think that you every drop will be available but maybe the nuke is rare/er than other drops or if you have to kill a "boos" zombie or finish a boss round.Another thing we thought was that the nuke would last a LOT longer,killing zombies for about 2-3 rounds as this is a very rare drop.