New Persistent perks and upgrades?

Do you guys believe there will be any new persistent perks or game changing features like we got with the release of die rise? Treyarch has already released an update to the game that added mob of the dead to the leaderboards but i feel that there will still be another update this time adding more persistent perks. Also i still have faith that they will add something to die rise in terms of a game mode or map type. Thoughts?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perma perk ideas:

Lifting: Allows one to hold two parts at one time, but not two parts to the same machine...

Wowza so simple yet so effective. So how would you obtain it?

My idea would be to Build 8 or more parts in a game.

And the way to lose it is to not build anything for 10 rounds.

So when you try to reach high rounds, you're not allowed to build at the start, because you will lose lifting after round 10

And if you've already build the obelisk, it's gonna be worse..

Good idea for the PP man!

Perma perk ideas:

Lifting: Allows one to hold two parts at one time, but not two parts to the same machine...

So when you try to reach high rounds, you're not allowed to build at the start, because you will lose lifting after round 10

That's a good point, but maybe if everything in the game is already built you can't lose it.

Perma perk ideas:

Good point. They could just put it as not building anything for 1 game for losing it. I like the Build 8 parts in 1 game though. I really like this idea as well. Maybe the lifting PP could also allow you to build/repair things faster.