Not powering a tower?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We very much could, however, we already know how Sam got into control. After Richtofen tried to kill her and Dr. Maxis with demonized Fluffy, she teleported to Griffin Station, an in a panic, ran into the MPD, thus gaining control if the zombies. I don't know how we could help get her in control through that process. We may not power a tower this time around, however, it would probably make more sense if we did. We still need the Navcard for Green Run, and for only Green Run and Die Rise to have towers doesn't make sense to me. We have seen towers around Alcatraz, like the water tower and Guard tower, though. IMO, we will have to power a new tower.

We could be in a time rift and anythings possible really.

I'm thinking that Richtofen teleported some random zombies through time and space from Der Reise to different random locations to spread the outbreak. Therefore this is Alcatraz's story and doesn't necessarily tie in to the other characters story. That being said it obviously must link some how but I'm thinking it'll be in a different form than a tower. It'll likely be an item to collect to take to the final DLC or something that has to be changed to make something else happen in the future. Maybe this is their way to justify revamping maps like Der Riese. Because of what happens in MOTD this is why the changes happened here kind of thing and they can give us an updated/old map.

I dunno, I like the theories but I'm just gonna wait patiently and try my best to fight the urge to watch xbox videos when it comes out as I still have a ps3 month to wait.

I love how they side tracked everyone who were making tower predictions as to where the next map was gonna be with something totally different. I'm feeling this new map and can't wait to play it.

I honestly hope we are not powering a tower this time around. I would like an EE that involves the old crew somehow. If not the O4 then at least a good chunk of storyline regarding new crew, Maxis and of Richtofen. I believe we will not be powering a tower, we will DLC3, DLC4 wraps up with Tranzit being expanded amongst other things.

Just my opinion.

What if Maxis had to contact people in the past to bring the O4 back?

Let's say Richtofen is too powerful in the current time for Maxis to do anything to bring the O4 back to Earth, so Maxis has to travel back and communicate with the MOTD crew to activate one final tower in the past and create a "new present" where all 3 (I'm assuming there are 3) towers are complete and the O4 are returned to the Earth?

Might not make a lot of sense, but in my mind it did, haha.

What if Maxis had to contact people in the past to bring the O4 back?

Let's say Richtofen is too powerful in the current time for Maxis to do anything to bring the O4 back to Earth, so Maxis has to travel back and communicate with the MOTD crew to activate one final tower in the past and create a "new present" where all 3 (I'm assuming there are 3) towers are complete and the O4 are returned to the Earth?

Might not make a lot of sense, but in my mind it did, haha.

As painful as it sounds, the O4 story has ended. They are no linger needed by Richtofen or Maxis, which is why Treyarch moved on with these new characters. I doubt either of them will be trying to rescue them now, and I think they have been left for themselves.

On topic though, I really hope it's not another bloody tower easter egg. I'm sure they can take one break, right?

I personally see this map as being a 'prequel' of sorts to the back story of Group 935. Perhaps moments like this (the dead randomly come back to life) begin happening, intriguing a young Doctor Maxis who begins studying them. Just my thought on this.