NEW PERK IDEA: NUKEOZADE

So basically this perk is called nukeozade and it gives you many abilities but first of all lets get a description:

Cost: 2500

Drink Colour: dark orange

Symbol: A man standing with a nuke going off behind him

Icon colour: dark blue

Ability 1: when a player is one hit away from dying they will let off a mini explosion similar to a phd flopper explosion.

Ability 2:It gives the player one extra slot for lethal and special grenades and gives the player an extra claymore slot. It also gives all explosive equipment the player has extra damage.

Ability 3: It makes the player more immune to environmental effects such as lava.

Ability 4:They player can see zombies through thin walls similar to turned.

So what do you guys think? I was also thinking to only have this perk in maps without phd flopper to make it more balanced but it's up to you so you decide. Also leave any other perk ideas below thanks :D

EDIT: My 6 year old sister made up the name of this perk by accident!! :D:):lol: :mrgreen:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then how do you die? If a mini- nuke just keeps going off around you each time your 1 hit away... You could only die if you let the zombies hit you, and then let the zombie behind them hit you easily.... I like the rest of it though.... Although I think it would be better to put it in the new perk thread...

I imagine when the nuke goes off it kills zombies all around you, but has a recharge timer, and the perk maybe could go inactive for that time limit

I like it a lot. I this were a real perk, I think I'd get this as a go to perk, probably right after Jug. The only problem I see with being able to see zombies through walls is that it would become pretty annoying seeing all the orangish things running around everywhere you look.

I like it a lot. I this were a real perk, I think I'd get this as a go to perk, probably right after Jug. The only problem I see with being able to see zombies through walls is that it would become pretty annoying seeing all the orangish things running around everywhere you look.

I did think of this and thats why i said you can only see them through thin walls e.g in tranzit the shed door that leads to the pwer is fairly thin so a zombie can be seen through them however if the wall is thicker than that the zombie cannot be seen