Who controls them now?

So as we know the zombies eyes are red. . So this brings up who is controlling the zombies!? Shooter brought up that M.O.T.D is past 1941. So this mean Maxi's could be controlling the zombies. "But I thought that Maxi's never controlled the zombies and that the zombies weren't made until 1944-1945". Don't worry little Timmy I can can solve that! We have 2 options of what happened.

Another dimension

This means that the M.O.T.D could be in another dimension! Maybe this is what Richtofen was referring to when he said

Mend the rift!
? Could the N4 have to connect to this new dimension? Will it be a bridging the gap type scenarion. maybe for the Easter egg we will have to do this!

Note: Alcatraz is not in the so called "Triangle" we had to hook up in Tranzit!

Time Travel This is a pretty good theory relating to another group controlling the zombies or before the zombies were controlled. The team travelled back in time in a teleporter and then end up trapped i Alcatraz. They travel to before Maxi's controls the zombies but then then technically zombies don't exist...? Correct? So maybe there was a mishap and now the Vril-ya controls the zombies now. Confusing...

So that was it for now sorry it was a bit rushed and with now much evidence but still :S Byes! Comment, like and subscribe Bye Bros!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MAXIS NEVER TELLS THAT WE NEED TO DO A TRIANGLE

This.

What if the eyes are only red if you helped Maxis thus far? What if they are still blue if you helped Richtofen? What if Treyarch was just showing the red ones in the trailer to show of what is "new"?

Interesting thought, but I highly doubt it. If they would like to show what's new, both colors should be shown in the trailer, not only one. It's kinda racist. :D

Also, what if you helped Maxis in Tranzit and Richtofen in Die Rise?

I don't know, I really can't imagine Maxis controlling the Zombies. But what I do imagine is Maxis giving instructions regarding the O4. If this is similar to CotD, the EE should be related to the O4.

I really want to know something about those guys. :)

Or.. Is Alcatraz even a part of this world... What if Alcatraz is apart of maxis's computer... And the charracters are just AIs that have adapted to the personalitys of the actors playing mobsters? Then if we do have a spire here.. It would either take out richtofen's MPD system or it would be reversed to take out maxis at his heart using the power of the first 2 spires..

That would mean we're a program, in a supercomputer's reality, in a game...(Computerseption) Controlled by maxis... To some extent...

Or.. Is Alcatraz even a part of this world... What if Alcatraz is apart of maxis's computer... And the charracters are just AIs that have adapted to the personalitys of the actors playing mobsters? Then if we do have a spire here.. It would either take out richtofen's MPD system or it would be reversed to take out maxis at his heart using the power of the first 2 spires..

That would mean we're a program, in a supercomputer's reality, in a game...(Computerseption) Controlled by maxis... To some extent...

While this is a good and valid theory, I just don't think this map will contain a Spire. Come on, it's like CotD, we'll have to help the O4 escape from Moon, for them to meet us in Paris duh! :P

But for real. A Spire has no place on Alcatraz. Because remember: "No one escapes Alcatraz (at least in this time period)"