Warden theory.

My theory for the Warden is that he was pretty much crazy like Richtofen and more precisely a Devil's worshiper. He worshiped the devils and got contact with the Vril-Ya.

He turned his own prison as a huge altar for the demons. He used his convicts as sacrifices for the Vril-Ya. And as in return he got Demonic powers to summon demons and zombies. But his mind was too weak for the powers and he finally turns into zombie demon himself.

The map itself will revolve around the idea what Vril-Yas truly are. They are pure evil and the illustration of the Satan itself.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory for the Warden is that he was pretty much crazy like Richtofen and more precisely a Devil's worshiper. He worshiped the devils and got contact with the Vril-Ya.

He turned his own prison as a huge altar for the demons. He used his convicts as sacrifices for the Vril-Ya. And as in return he got Demonic powers to summon demons and zombies. But his mind was too weak for the powers and he finally turns into zombie demon himself.

The map itself will revolve around the idea what Vril-Yas truly are. They are pure evil and the illustration of the Satan itself.

Very well thought out. This would explain the candles and skulls everywhere, plus the pure red room in the cell block (visible from the aerial off-shore shots)

Also I believe the ghostly hellhound-looking being to be a demon who got greedy and now feeds off souls...

SO yes nice theory and I think it might be spot on!