New Wonderweapon Ideas?

Right what about this :

The Death Ray

[*:ip3g358u]It is a pistol sized weapon like the ray gun, but it fires one steady stream of energy. This energy can pierce any number of zombies but it is not a one shot kill. It has about 500 ammo but as I said it is a steady stream so the ammo steadily goes down.

PaP: the Teslanator

This is similar to the death Ray but has three barrels, which spin around in a circle, effectively increasing the damage area. The damage is increased, the ammo is doubled, and the stream of energy is multicoloured ( One beam yellow/orange, one beam red and one beam blue)
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about... A weapon along the lines of the jet gun, but based off of tesla's death ray?

It is covered in solar panels and mirrors and what not. Holding down the trigger fires a continuous ray of light that fries zombies. However it has to cool down after a certain amount of continuous use.

Right what about this :

The Death Ray

[*:ql8z299k]It is a pistol sized weapon like the ray gun, but it fires one steady stream of energy. This energy can pierce any number of zombies but it is not a one shot kill. It has about 500 ammo but as I said it is a steady stream so the ammo steadily goes down.

This is similar to the death Ray but has three barrels, which spin around in a circle, effectively increasing the damage area. The damage is increased, the ammo is doubled, and the stream of energy is multicoloured ( One beam yellow/orange, one beam red and one beam blue)

:roll:

How about... A weapon along the lines of the jet gun, but based off of tesla's death ray?

It is covered in solar panels and mirrors and what not. Holding down the trigger fires a continuous ray of light that fries zombies. However it has to cool down after a certain amount of continuous use.

Right what about this :

The Death Ray

[*:2zlpxx3l]It is a pistol sized weapon like the ray gun, but it fires one steady stream of energy. This energy can pierce any number of zombies but it is not a one shot kill. It has about 500 ammo but as I said it is a steady stream so the ammo steadily goes down.

Oh, it turns out I can't read. If treyarch takes on this idea I hereby say that any royalties shall go to ElectricJesus. Sorry about that.

Right what about this :

The Death Ray

[*:3qkp6hh1]It is a pistol sized weapon like the ray gun, but it fires one steady stream of energy. This energy can pierce any number of zombies but it is not a one shot kill. It has about 500 ammo but as I said it is a steady stream so the ammo steadily goes down.

Oh, it turns out I can't read. If treyarch takes on this idea I hereby say that any royalties shall go to ElectricJesus. Sorry about that.

Oh I wasn't accusing you of stealing my idea or anything! I was just like "wow he totally missed that lol". We can have joint custody of the idea! Just sign on the line.

_______________________ X

How about a new new idea?

Hand-held Acoustic Magnification Mechanism (they'll call it the HAMM for short)

It's basically an insane looking futuristic megaphone used like a thundergun. You press the trigger and a small scratchy electronic noise rings out like someone receiving feedback from a microphone that has just been turned on. Then you raise it in from of your face (almost completely obscuring your character's view) then scream. A massively amplified scream blasts out of the front, shaking your screen and sending zombies either flying backwards or their heads just blow up.

After each shot, you open a latch, dump out a blown speaker, and carefully reinsert a new one. This takes a while and must be done after each shot.

The drawbacks are that it impedes your view while in use, and it needs a reload after each shot. Also things like EMPs or a possible electric-based boss would temporarily disable it.

Upgraded it is the H.A.M.M. Equipped w/ Gravitational Guidance Systems (yes, the HAMM + EGGS)

Now upgraded it has a secondary function. Use the D-Pad to activate the new attachment. Using it adjusts your grip to a two-handed shotgun style grip. Blasting it creates a much smaller shockwave, which knocks zombies over and away with little to no damage. You can use this for a quick getaway or to strategically blast them off of edges.

It's basically an insane looking futuristic megaphone used like a thundergun. You press the trigger and a small scratchy electronic noise rings out like someone receiving feedback from a microphone that has just been turned on. Then you raise it in from of your face (almost completely obscuring your character's view) then scream. A massively amplified scream blasts out of the front, shaking your screen and sending zombies either flying backwards or their heads just blow up.

I just have three words to say...

FUS RO DAH!

...lol