Sign in to follow this  
perfectlemonade

Bioshock

Is anyone else as excited for this as I am?

I CANT WAIT.

I had never been into Bioshock, but I played it at a friend's house a few weeks back and I loved it, so I went out and bought my own copy. Needless to say, it's amazing. I know why it's hailed as one of the best shooters ever now. :lol:

Ohhhhh MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! CAN'T WAIT. GONNA BE SICK.

I had never been into Bioshock, but I played it at a friend's house a few weeks back and I loved it, so I went out and bought my own copy.

About f*cking time. :P

Seriously it's going to be awesome. :3

Donor

Yeah, I'm getting on the hype train too. WOO WOO!

I'm picking it up here in just a few minutes!!!

skyhook FTW!

skyhook FTW!

I thought it looks "kinda meh"? :P

skyhook FTW!

I thought it looks "kinda meh"? :P

ahaha touche! let's just say that I was persuaded by some amazing gameplay videos I saw leading up to launch.

Also the "Columbia: Modern Day Icarus" videos? simply amazing. Almost sounds like "Black Moth Super Rainbow" did the soundtrack.

9tMjyGJdzwk

Zin6aKnJM5Q

I've played it for about 2 hours...

Oh. My. God.

This is beyond words. Even though I've just started up the game, the sociopolitical metaphors have made themselves clear. Columbia is not just a floating city—it is a cult, it is the complaints people have with religion and society in general materialized. This is not just a game—this is commentary on religion, society, and everything in between.

I think I'll be straying away from Zombies for the next couple weeks as I take in this masterpiece.

Just finished it.

It was beyond words.

Can't wait to play this game...have to wait 3 more days...ugh...it's killing me.

How is the soundtrack?

Donor

Amazing game so far! Can't put it down!

Seriously. Please help...

I am going to give this a try.

You finished it in 2 days? You said you will gone for weeks.

Oh, there is still much to do. I have to complete it on 1999 Mode (super hard mode) and complete the game choosing different paths. :p

Donor

Just completed the game. Simply. Amazing. GOTY 2013.

"A city at the bottom of the ocean? Ridiculous." My favorite part.

Just completed the game. Simply. Amazing. GOTY 2013.

"A city under the sea? Ridiculous." My favorite part.

Are you sure MW4 won't challenge it? I'm just kidding, MW4 will probably be terrible, but is it really that amazing? The first 2 BioShock's never appealed to me, do you think this one would?

Awards

Donor

Are you sure MW4 won't challenge it? I'm just kidding, MW4 will probably be terrible, but is it really that amazing? The first 2 BioShock's never appealed to me, do you think this one would?

I'd like to say so. Infinite is much more "open" than the other BioShocks. There's more open space and the setting and atmosphere feel excellent.

You mean MW4 as in the sequel to the best game ever made?

MW3 is the best CoD. I am serious. No I am not.

Do you know why the first two never appealed to you?

And god damn it I want to play this game now. :evil:

You mean MW4 as in the sequel to the best game ever made?

MW3 is the best CoD. I am serious. No I am not.

WELL MAKE YOUR MIND UP. ARE YOU SERIOUS OR NOT? :lol:

And, it just never seemed like my type of game, weird, dark, and creepy. :lol:

Awards

But those things are some reasons as to why it is so beautiful.

Not to mention that you are missing out on a great story, fun gameplay and awesome characters.

Oh and I would have more fun shaving my head than playing MW3.

But those things are some reasons as to why it is so beautiful.

Not to mention that you are missing out on a great story, fun gameplay and awesome characters.

Oh and I would have more fun shaving my head than playing MW3.

:lol: See, what I mean? It's what makes the game great.. to those people that like that style of games. Those style of games just never appealed to me, so, yeah.

Awards

Donor

Well, Infinite isn't nearly as dark or creepy as BioShock 1 & 2.

Donor

Though the part with Lady Comstock was pretty... haunting.

YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH

I'm a huge BioShock fan and Infinte was absolutely incredible. Even though the setting and characters were completely new, it still felt like a BioShock game. I enjoyed the combat and story much more than the previous two but I liked the weapons and the upgrade system from the previous games a lot more but that wasn't a really big deal to me because the immense story and creative combat made it just as good if not better than the previous titles.

The ending was friggin' brilliant, it totally blew my mind. But they hit us with that Inception ending, did Elizibeth/Anna vanish from existence just like the others or did she remain there? I personally think she didn't die out because after the credits Booker goes into her room and she's there so maybe our Elizibeth was one from a universe where Booker didn't give Anna away, a perfect universe if you will

Awards

Graphics wise I give this game 9.5/10

But it failed to impress me because of boring story line.

Game play mechanics are quite good but reminds me of other games I played recently.

Overall 6/10 from me.

EDIT: I have to take this back. The game got pretty interesting after yesterday. I thought it was almost over and posted this. It looks great so far.