A great Nuketown Escape Without JuggerNOG

I started the game at round 20 for the first time seeing if all the perks would have already been spawned in. Sadly they weren't but a good few did spawn in pretty fast. While I was waiting I was running around trying to learn the map. This was one of the first few times of me playing the map since I only got the map 3 days before Die Rise and since Die Rise is such a great map I hadn't had time to play nuketown. so When playing I got trapped about 3 times and got out every time. These three times were pretty unique in itself but the last time was spectacular.

I learned the trick of "gliding" through walls on town when I play there on round 20 and don't get jug at the very beginning. you can run a couple feet by the wall and wrap around real quick and glide right past the zombies without taking a hit if you time it right and stay right next to the wall. I hope you enjoyed the video.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Textbook cutback to save your life there! Very nice, also very lucky as that zombie could have double swiped you instead of standing there with a bewildered look on his face! :)

As for gliding by zombies close to a wall, screen shakes work really well in this situation and keep zombies from blocking you in tight hallways where you have one lane but a hoard on the other side. If that makes any sense :lol: .

Textbook cutback to save your life there! Very nice, also very lucky as that zombie could have double swiped you instead of standing there with a bewildered look on his face! :)

As for gliding by zombies close to a wall, screen shakes work really well in this situation and keep zombies from blocking you in tight hallways where you have one lane but a hoard on the other side. If that makes any sense :lol: .

Yea screen shakes do help sometimes but for the most part I haven't ventured into doing them every close call I have. I have done them a few times though to save me and I wish I had every close call saved to my game capture.

Yea screen shakes do help sometimes but for the most part I haven't ventured into doing them every close call I have. I have done them a few times though to save me and I wish I had every close call saved to my game capture.

a little ?a LOT! :D:lol::lol::lol: :lol: