Finding The Way

Speedo Cola

We all know Die Rise promised "new, upgrade-able, wonder weapon{ry**, so where is it?

I have an idea. The -ry in weaponry implies it's more than one weapon. One is obviously the Ray Gun, so the other has to be the Sliquifier. Also, Marlton has a quote that goes something like,"With a few slight modifications, this weapon could yield a greater use! Gas zombies anyone?". I've heard theories saying the Sliquifier was unfinished, so perhaps our new survivors will find a way to upgrade it other than Pack-A-Punching?

I hypothesize that it will be some unique method, considering the new features Treyarch loves to add. Maybe a pattern of shots or something. According to sunnyboy from BlackOps2Forum.com, he had shot the gold symbols in the spawn room with the Sliq. and heard a weird sound effect, but he says it may have been something the other players were doing since they were across the map. He said he will provide footage if he can do it again. I think it would be shooting the calendars or gold floor symbols. Some Forum Buddies think it's the T.V.s though. Anyone willing to try?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I think Treyarch was just misleading us with a play on words. It's basically what you said - the Sliquifier is new, and we still have the Ray Gun to upgrade. There is now point in upgrading the Sliquifier since it already is a one-hit-kill weapon. What more could it really improve on?

i totally see a new wonder weapon coming that makes gas zombies. richtofen used to say when getting the thundergun that if he would have made it, it would have sucked and not blown. now the new scientist is saying gas zombies instead of liquid zombies.

Do you not get why he said that?

It was a pun by Treyarch. It would have SUCKED instead of BLOWN. It's talking about sucking

There is now point in upgrading the Sliquifier since it already is a one-hit-kill weapon. What more could it really improve on?

Give it back infinite kill power like it used to have. Improved reload time. Make the chaining effect better, take away the annoying slime puddles, more ammo, chaining without the gun equipped. Essentially return it to its former glory, with a few improvements.

i totally see a new wonder weapon coming that makes gas zombies. richtofen used to say when getting the thundergun that if he would have made it, it would have sucked and not blown. now the new scientist is saying gas zombies instead of liquid zombies.

Do you not get why he said that?

It was a pun by Treyarch. It would have SUCKED instead of BLOWN. It's talking about sucking

All the time people over analyze the shit out of call of duty zombies, the one time i say it people say im over analyzing shit. you really think its a coincedence that Richthofen mentions a gun that sucks and then later on he tells you to build his gun for his part of the easter egg?