Siliquifier Tip

I searched the forum but didn't come across anywhere mentioning this. This could be a given but I honestly didn't know it worked this way until my brother showed me the other night. Sorry if it was previously discussed. If so please link me as I'd like to read the thread.

I've seen many people use the Siliquifier in different ways like slicking up the floor then shooting the zombies with regular guns, blasting zombies with it, using it like a normal gun and picking them off etc...

I personally gather up the horde and shoot one shot into it and continue circling the horde around the one puddle. The splash damage when a zombie explodes will get on the other zombies and continue to hop to the rest of them and kill the entire horde with one shot. The more zombies spawning the better as the new zombies that join the horde will take some splash damage and continue the effect.

In later rounds if done properly with a steady flow of spawning zombies you can literally run through the round only using a few shots. It's genius. Best wonder weapon ever made in my opinion. (only because you get points for your kills, otherwise it'd still be the Thunder gun for me personally)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're actually right about there not being a direct thread on here about the Sliquifier and its chain kills. But, this has been somewhat discussed. One place this was mainly discussed is found here: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=29630

It's over in the Great Leap Forward Strategy section. Though it's not a direct thread about the chain kills, it's been more of an unsaid thing that you can take down trains with it. But, this is nonetheless a helpful tip! I actually see the gun as the best too. The only thing I found as fun to use was the Wunderwaffe, simply because of the ZAP and the actual chain reaction kill. Zeus Cannon = meh. not as fun IMO. (from a non-strategy point of view.)

• Administrators

This has been discussed to the very core. But nothing beats a little fresh reminder for those who aren't aware of the Sliquifier's ability. ;)

Utilizing small areas will greatly help you in this escapade. Take, for example, the Food Bar (below the SVU-AS room) or even the area directly after jumping down from the Mystery Box spawn. The Wonder Weapon has been nerfed ever since the patch a few weeks ago), but it still promises to deliver long, consecutive chains.

This is a fairly good tactic for the restaurant area if you don't repatch the gun.

Get a circle going in front of the bar, and then continue it. It can be very difficult to do a continuous circle due to bar spawners but you then can do cutbacks instead, to keep the area the same.