Forcast for the next month!

This is the aether-weather man, reporting from what I wish was trayarch studios... But no..

Either way, with the release of die rise for other consoles, its only a matter of weeks before we get some more information on the second dlc, which I personally are REALLY hyped for! :lol:

This may be the last spire map for those who don't know... If there are 3 spires, which is a good number, then when the next map is over we may get a TON of information about what richtofen and maxis are planning to do!

Anyway, when do you think the next juicy map-flash will appear? I'd say about march 27th, what about you guys?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I wouldn't get my hopes up too soon; we usually get concrete details two weeks or so prior to the DLC drop. Considering that every DLC pops up around 2 1/2 months, the end of the month will be the earliest that we get any information.

As for objective, I don't think it will focus on a spire this time around. Once you activate the final tower, what else more would there need to do? I could see Treyarch implementing a new focus that is individualistic rather than "we need to activate x amount of these in other maps".

• Administrators

The towers represent transferring power to either of the entities. Having two maps revolving around what can be done afterwards seems daunting. I'd like the idea of having some kind of Side Quest to counter against them/restore humanity in a final map, but just not in two maps.

Keep bustin' those ideas, friendo! :)

My idea is that the power from the 3 spires (yes I feel sure there are 3, and they form an obtuse scalene triangle) will be used to put another back in control of the zombies in the multidimensional pyramid device. However they would still need to manually eject richtofen and insert another. Have you ever played portal 2? Think of it like a stalemate associate. And just who might be our stalemate associates? Let's think. Who is readily available for us on the moon? :shock:

That is what I think is going to happen.

My idea is that the power from the 3 spires (yes I feel sure there are 3, and they form an obtuse scalene triangle) will be used to put another back in control of the zombies in the multidimensional pyramid device. However they would still need to manually eject richtofen and insert another. Have you ever played portal 2? Think of it like a stalemate associate. And just who might be our stalemate associates? Let's think. Who is readily available for us on the moon? :shock:

That is what I think is going to happen.

Oh I love portal...

Hmmm... Maybe the four will actually have to enter the mpd and fight zombies in the aether... (because killing zombies on the moon has already been done...

I wouldn't get my hopes up too soon; we usually get concrete details two weeks or so prior to the DLC drop. Considering that every DLC pops up around 2 1/2 months, the end of the month will be the earliest that we get any information.

As for objective, I don't think it will focus on a spire this time around. Once you activate the final tower, what else more would there need to do? I could see Treyarch implementing a new focus that is individualistic rather than "we need to activate x amount of these in other maps".

False. We got Revolution details end of December/start of January. A full month before it dropped. I'd expect something within a week & a half.

• Administrators

False. We got Revolution details end of December/start of January. A full month before it dropped. I'd expect something within a week & a half.

Ah, allow me to apologize and say that I meant official release information, not leaked. The poster itself from a random Gamestop was leaked as well as Amazon.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/38 ... ns-leaked/

If you recall, each distributor took down their advertisements/items immediately once it went viral. Whether this was a marketing ploy or not, it's not deemed official by Treyarch because they themselves did not release any information on their part.

Ah, allow me to apologize and say that I meant official release information, not leaked. The poster itself from a random Gamestop was leaked as well as Amazon.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/38 ... ns-leaked/

If you recall, each distributor took down their advertisements/items immediately once it went viral. Whether this was a marketing ploy or not, it's not deemed official by Treyarch because they themselves did not release any information on their part.

No worries just read it wrong. :) I think if we get a leak that looks like that poster soon it will be real.