What guns are good PaP'd?

I'm trying to figure out what guns are drastically different PaP'd. When I PaP'd The Executioner, I was pleasantly surprised with a good secondary. I was wondering if any other guns are good PaP'd other than the cliche HAMR and AN-94

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all dependant on your play style I suppose, but saying that there isn't really much of a 'play style' in zombies like there is in MP.

A while ago I set myself a challenge (on town of course), to PaP every new weapon within black ops II in one game, I had it done by round 26, so here are my recommendations & stay away things.

As MMX said the M1911 PAP'd has the most dramatic change out of all weapons, if you've never PaP'd that then you really should, it's the bomb ;)

KAP-40: NEVER PaP this! It is really a waste of a weapon slot IMO, it is very good for early rounds but once you get into those higher rounds it becomes a useful as the M1911 is at round 20, you will get lots of points, but don't expect to be getting a lot of kills in the mean time.

As you said the HAMR (haven't upgraded the AN yet, not PaP anything in Die Rise yet....) is a great weapon when PaPd, but try the RPD & the LSAT (if you have NKZ). These are pretty good fun to use, even if they do make you slow, you will have a heck of a lot of firepower with you.

Another recommendation is the DSR sniper rifle, I know what you may be thinking but pair this with double tap II & you are set for a while (splits the bullet so more fire power). You can also re-pap this to change the sights to whatever your preference.

Type 25 (PAP- Strain 25)will get you though, this is decent enough to spend 5000 on but you may run out of ammo quite quickly (for me at least)-

MTAR is very good, people seem to have missed that one but try it, you will like it!

I haven't had a chance to hit the box in a while so will have probably have forgotten some weapons! Hope this helps!

Surprisingly, the Olympia is a fun gun to use PaP'd. If you played the Black Ops 1 campaign, you probably remember the Spas 12 with Dragon's Breath on the mission where you go to Hue City. Well, the Olympia turns into the Hades, and if fired at a zombie at point blanc automatically kills it, lighting them on fire like a Nuke would, until around round 25. Great when mixed with Speed Cola/Double Tap, but not good for high rounds, but adds more diversity than using the HAMR or RPD.

Also, the SVU-AS upgraded is a nice gun to use if you just aim for the heads and spray. Stays good in the high rounds, and has a better fire rate than the DSR. I get it every time when I run trains in the food court at the bottom of the broken escalator directly next to the SVU. That gives unlimited ammo for you, and mixed with the Sliquifier makes it a perfect loadout.