Zombie spawn points strategy

Nasdaq401

I was wondering if anyone could give me some good input on a good camping spot that has the least amount of spawn points in an area. Possibly not buying certain doors ect... To get more time to shoot them, or even spawn camp them in specific windows. I'm going to go for high rounds tonight since the girl won't be coming over. I would like the rounds to go as fast as possible when I want them to. Thanks for the input in advance guys! If you'd like to join in with me or anytime my XBL is Nasdaq401 :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The Trample Steam level and AN-94 hallway are really great points for bottlenecking and controlling the spawning system. If you have Trample Steams/Claymores, it'll make it easier to point whore and limit the barriers to only two potential entryways (given you did not open any barricades).

One area i love to camp in is on the roof in the area that you build the nav-card reader, you have one guy watch the window and the other 3 kill the zomibies.

Me and my friend usually run it with 2 snipers with backup weapons and someone else with a automatic gun covering the oncoming zombies and someone else watching the window but also helping with the main flow. Not much in the way of an escape route but the area is still pretty open to run around in if things get really scary.

It works with 3 or 4 people but i haven't tried it with 1 or 2.

I like the roof too. Its a really wide space in front of you to cover though when you get into the early 30s. I really need more people that get to high rounds and don't go running off alone and fall or go down and lose everything and rage quit. I'm extremely tired of it. If any of y'all want to add me my username is my xbox live. Feel free to add me! :). Thanks for the tips.