Issue with trample steam pieces?

Tridalo

Twice now I've had it were someone dropped the little white compressor box for the trample steam downstairs near the Sliquifier build table and the compressor just disappeared. It never respawned it was just gone.

It has only happened with the compressor box.

Is there a way to avoid this other than not picking up the compressor box if you are building the Sliquifier when you have it?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If it's near an elevator, sometimes it can be stuck in mid-air or glitch itself into the wall/floor. Usually if the piece is forever lost (which is improbable in Die Rise), the pieces will respawn into one of several possible locations. Check around the area that it was dropped and have a Where's Waldo search for any action dialogue.

If it's near an elevator, sometimes it can be stuck in mid-air or glitch itself into the wall/floor. Usually if the piece is forever lost (which is improbable in Die Rise), the pieces will respawn into one of several possible locations. Check around the area that it was dropped and have a Where's Waldo search for any action dialogue.

I've gotten the Richotfen laugh twice trying to build it the fast way. The piece just disappears. UGH.

I have NEVER had a piece disappear. Even if it took twenty minutes searching for it, we were always able to find it somewhere. And sometimes it did indeed just respawn. Once a piece glitches out and wouldn't let me pick it up. 20 Rounds later it unglitched(?) and let me pick it up. If at any point you aren't having any luck, I say wait it out a few Rounds or start over.

Jumping back to the TrampleSteam room from the top of the tower my character collided with someone else. We both fell like rocks. And as expected someone else was watching and started laughing. :lol: The not funny part was it did not come back. We checked the original spawn place. The area where we fell from and the areas around where we fell past. Then the entire rest of the map.

Gone.