TRANZIT NAV??

2hood

HAVE WE FIGURED OUT IF WE NEED A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY IN ARE BANK OR ON US FOR THIS EASTER EGG NAV CARD I KNOW PEOPLE THINK WE CAN GET 2 BUSSES OTHERS BELIEVE A SECRET ROOM SOME SAY NOTHING TILL DLC BUT I THINK JIMMY HINTING THERE IS ONE SAYING GET A CERTAIN AMMOUNT OF POINTS AND STORY MODE WILL CONTINUE NOW IM NOT SURE.. I HAVE BOTH EE DONE LAST 1 I DID WAS RIKTOVEN BUT DID ANY1 TRY TO HAVE 250,000 POINT ON THEM AND USE THE NAV CARD I MEAN BANK MAX OUT AT 250 K OR IS THERE A CERTAIN AMMOUNT OF MONEY TO DEPOSIT IN BUS NOW ALOT OF THEORIES OUT THERE BUT FORGET THE THEORIES IM WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING WITH ARE POINTS OR EVEN MAYBE EMP THE BUS DRIVER BY THE NUKETOWN ROAD OR MAYBE U NEED RUS TO STOP BUS EVEN THO THE SIGN SAY STOP RUS MAYBE MEAN RUS STOP THE DAMN BUS LOL I DONT KNOW.... ANYWAYS IM ON PS3 IF YOU RESPOND WITH YOUR SER NAME ILL ADD YO AND WE CAN TRY WHATEVER SORRY FOR THE CAPS :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL its just caps i type very fast if i offended you with caps or how i put it together then we are 2 different forms of people because if you responded in all caps i wouldn't of been mad or try to correct you im just hear for tranzit not spelling lessons or school class im just hear for the nav card theory i understand people get anal over caps but im not that guy just please save that shit you wanna help then help if not don't respond im not trying to be rude im just to old for that shit ... we can be friends still :)

Caps make people think you are yelling at them.. And you still haven't figured out what a period or comma is it seems..

On to your topic, I did find it unusual that on Nuketown, you have to set the counter to 115, then open the back perk door to get the secret song. Could be something similar with the bank, but I doubt it.

so lets all comment on the way i wrote my post instead of actually helping me out if any 1 tried it. Any person over 12 can understand what i was saying.

first post last post on this site

I can't tell if this is serious or not. Really dude? Pretty sure if everyone is telling you your doing something wrong, you're probably doing it wrong. I honestly have no idea what you were trying to say. All I got was max out bank and one bus.

so lets all comment on the way i wrote my post instead of actually helping me out if any 1 tried it. Any person over 12 can understand what i was saying.

first post last post on this site

I cant really tell if this post was being serious either.

It all looked like you were trolling and I stopped reading after the first sentence because it was in all caps,

sorry you don't know how to actually post maturely and you really are not going to get any better responses on other sites.

LOL its just caps i type very fast if i offended you with caps or how i put it together then we are 2 different forms of people because if you responded in all caps i wouldn't of been mad or try to correct you im just hear for tranzit not spelling lessons or school class im just hear for the nav card theory i understand people get anal over caps but im not that guy just please save that shit you wanna help then help if not don't respond im not trying to be rude im just to old for that shit ... we can be friends still :)

Please use some grammar at least. Your sentences are really hard to read because they're all clustered..

HAVE WE FIGURED OUT IF WE NEED A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY IN ARE BANK OR ON US FOR THIS EASTER EGG NAV CARD I KNOW PEOPLE THINK WE CAN GET 2 BUSSES OTHERS BELIEVE A SECRET ROOM SOME SAY NOTHING TILL DLC BUT I THINK JIMMY HINTING THERE IS ONE SAYING GET A CERTAIN AMMOUNT OF POINTS AND STORY MODE WILL CONTINUE NOW IM NOT SURE.. I HAVE BOTH EE DONE LAST 1 I DID WAS RIKTOVEN BUT DID ANY1 TRY TO HAVE 250,000 POINT ON THEM AND USE THE NAV CARD I MEAN BANK MAX OUT AT 250 K OR IS THERE A CERTAIN AMMOUNT OF MONEY TO DEPOSIT IN BUS NOW ALOT OF THEORIES OUT THERE BUT FORGET THE THEORIES IM WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING WITH ARE POINTS OR EVEN MAYBE EMP THE BUS DRIVER BY THE NUKETOWN ROAD OR MAYBE U NEED RUS TO STOP BUS EVEN THO THE SIGN SAY STOP RUS MAYBE MEAN RUS STOP THE DAMN BUS LOL I DONT KNOW.... ANYWAYS IM ON PS3 IF YOU RESPOND WITH YOUR SER NAME ILL ADD YO AND WE CAN TRY WHATEVER SORRY FOR THE CAPS :)

"Have we figured out if we need a certain amount of money in our bank in order to find out what to do with the NavCards? Some people think we can get a second bus route whilst others think there is a secret room. A few people also believe that the NavCards are DLC related. In my personal opinion I think we need to max out our banks following Jimmy's tweet regarding points. I've completed both easter eggs, the last one I completed was Richtofen's side. I'm willing to try anything that involves points and peraps EMP the bus driver by a road that leads to nuketown. Maybe we need to stop the bus using Russman, afterall the sign says stop rus. Reply with your PSN name and I'll add you and we can try to debunk theories."

Just to make it readable for the other members of the forum.