TranZit: A Minor Stepping Stone

charries96

Hey guys, Connor here!

Here is my latest little idea that suggests that TranZit (what we all made a massive deal out of) was just a stepping stone or inconvenience in the zombies story line. My proof?

Here is the Die Rise loading screen, we can already see the silhouette of the man in the right hand side but I'm interested in the left hand side instead. Instead of having another page similar to the previous maps we have a TranZit post card instead which looks like it's falling out as if it's out of place

You'll have to excuse my dreadful photoshop skills (I hate using the laptop touchpad) but here is the same image with the post card outlined.

Now here is the loading screen to bus depot (I believe, source is codwikia so can't always be trusted ;) )

Hopefully you can begin to see what I'm getting at. Here it is flipped along the horizontal and vertical axis'

(Almost there, I promise!)

Taadaaaaa! Trying to make the image fall in the correct position.

Any thoughts or theories?

EDIT:

Another theory I have is that although Die Rise was released after TranZit, Die Rise may have came first and the TranZit post card is in the wrong page. I have seen photos/postcards similar to this which have been used to fill photo montages at the back of books :) My evidence for the fact that Die Rise may have came first is simple, the loading screen is burnt, covered with blood and shattered glass whilst the image in the comic is untouched.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're overthinking it. On black ops 1, every additional map had the previous map load screen BEHIND the current map load screen.. Same is happening here.. Green Run (although upside down - whoopie), is behind the Great Leap Forward load screen.

And where is this shadowy man you're talking about?

i kind of agree with your theory, except for the fact that tranzit would have been after die rise... i don't think so... but maybe we will see our postcard on next page on the next loading screen... which will mean : go back to tranzit to do something... i don't know.

it is someway out of the main storyline, like every map with non-comic loading screens.

to me it is a transition, like the name of the map says. a first step for our new friends that have probably just met each others, and a first mission in the zombie storyline... and maybe will they have to go back there... the postcard is an important clue to me, its all about travelling.

Not bad, I like the idea of trying to match the card!

As far as Die Rise occurring before Tranzit, I'd like to point out a quote Marlton has in Die Rise: " You touch me, I touch you! Same rule as I have on the bus. Except that I despise touching, so maybe don't touch me to begin with."

I feel like this quote confirms Tranzit happened before this map. Just my thoughts.

As far as Die Rise occurring before Tranzit, I'd like to point out a quote Marlton has in Die Rise: " You touch me, I touch you! Same rule as I have on the bus. Except that I despise touching, so maybe don't touch me to begin with."

I feel like this quote confirms Tranzit happened before this map. Just my thoughts.

This is probably a bit far fetched but I did a theory a while ago about how Richtofen may be able to manipulate the essence of life, except he does it across parallel dimensions. That's the only valid response I could come up with in response to that without seeming stubbornly fixated on the idea :)

That's pretty ill figuring out if you flip that it's the right side of the postcard from Bus Depot, interesting.

Anyway Die Rise has to be AFTER Tranzit. Here is some proof why:

1) Marlton says "Same rule as I have on the bus". So therefor he must have been on the bus previously. It is true he may not have been at Tranzit (I Guess?) but the bus pulls up to the depot, it isn't already there.

2) Russman is talking about Stu and his imaginary friend. They met his imaginary at Tranzit.

3) You take the Tranzit Nav Card and bring it from Tranzit to Die Rise and put it in the Die Rise table (taking away the card btw). It would be impossible for Die Rise to have occurred before Tranzit because they wouldn't have the card to begin with.

That's pretty ill figuring out if you flip that it's the right side of the postcard from Bus Depot, interesting.

Anyway Die Rise has to be AFTER Tranzit. Here is some proof why:

1) Marlton says "Same rule as I have on the bus". So therefor he must have been on the bus previously. It is true he may not have been at Tranzit (I Guess?) but the bus pulls up to the depot, it isn't already there.

2) Russman is talking about Stu and his imaginary friend. They met his imaginary at Tranzit.

3) You take the Tranzit Nav Card and bring it from Tranzit to Die Rise and put it in the Die Rise table (taking away the card btw). It would be impossible for Die Rise to have occurred before Tranzit because they wouldn't have the card to begin with.

You have forced me to surrender my theory :'( haha

However for your first point he may be talking about his trip from Nuketown to Green Run before impact (If he actually took that route)

In response to three I will be honest and say I haven't played it at all (Still waiting for PS3 version :( sucks!) It's nice to know we've made some progress with the NavCards and now I can prove to my friends that my lil theory about NavCards relating to DLC was correct! :D

Now instead of Die Rise being before TranZit I'm starting to think that Richtofen is manipulating the players on asynchronous/alternate dimensions.

We don't know much about "Who's who" from what I've seen on NGTZombies and various other zombie conspiracists. We don't know where the second copy of you comes from however they inherit everything about you. (Cloning perhaps? Reminds me of Der Reise for some reason.)

As a response to your third point; because the who's who characters are basically clones of yourself operating in one dimension and coming from an unknown location then maybe it's possible that the two events are occuring at the same time and the characters are pretty much mass who's who clones carrying out Richtofen's and Maxis' dirty work, it provides a somewhat stable explanation as to how one of the "clones" acquire a NavCard from TranZit.

I thought he was just refering to kinky children touching in the back of the bus but he disliked physical contact

i think he talks about the shape of the tear on the left page.

yeah, I see it now that I've had a nice sleep :roll:

That's actually kinda intriguing, that could relate to the elevators or the theory for the next map being a prison!

My threoy was that when you die on die rise you hear a gate closing, that could be the shape of the key to the gate?