Die Rise - Key Buildable Under Spawn (tutorial & video)

GRILL

Everyone knows that you can get in the spawn elevator shaft and hurtle to the bottom...

but did you know you can get back up to the top, like... right away?

Apologies if there is already a guide for this, but I've just found it and by jove I think it's bloody useful!

Step 1 - get in the spawn elevator

Step 2 - hurtle to the bottom

Step 3 - find a key on the ground, you will see a glimmer

Step 4 - head to the end of the hall, and look to the right as it turns

Step 5 - you will see a box with ( ), hold x

Step 6 - RUN back to the elevator shaft (because it IS timed and will leave without you)

Step 7 - rocket to the top

Step 8 - repeat as desired*

*(or until your keys run out - not sure how many spawn down there but I'm guessing it's 4 per game)

l GRILL l's video tutorial

mbM63ySECaE

thanks to death for the the tips:

If half or even only one person wants to take the elevator, everyone can pile in and leave whoever they want behind. Once the key is inserted, the elevator leaves no matter what so there may be strategies similar to Verruckt with splitting up and/or never opening a certain door.

It is also a good idea to put the key in even if no one wants to go back up, as having the elevator at the top of the shaft is much more beneficial than having it at the bottom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not the founder of this, but I thought this would be useful as I haven't seen it on the site. Just making that clear.

Thanks for reading! :mrgreen:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the founder of this glitch, but I thought this would be useful as I haven't seen it on the site. Just making that clear.

Did I miss anything? is there more to this secret key? Let me know & Thanks for reading! :mrgreen:

It's not a glitch, it's a game function designed for the player.

The 'secret keys' can also be used to call up the other elevators.

@shooter = hey thanks, muchacho! much appreciated!

it's great for 2 players. 1 goes back up to spawn, the other goes to power - meet in the middle.

@seaboundslayer = oops yup didn't mean to type that. brain was thinking one thing, hands thinking the other! fixed & thanks for pointing that out!

I took the elevator on my very first game of Die Rise and found this out. I accidentally found the key and once I did I began searching immediately and to my surprise I found it. A few other things that weren't mentioned before:

If half or even only one person wants to take the elevator, everyone can pile in and leave whoever they want behind. Once the key is inserted, the elevator leaves no matter what so there may be strategies similar to Verruckt with splitting up and/or never opening a certain door.

It is also a good idea to put the key in even if no one wants to go back up, as having the elevator at the top of the shaft is much more beneficial than having it at the bottom.

@OP: Great topic for the newcomers. Good job.