The Spin-Off I always wanted to see

ALIENS! (a gamer can dream right?) Imagine aliens spawning in from ufos, possibilities are endless. I know this isn't a "future zombie" thing... Anyways I'd love to see Treyarch do this. You can tell they have some interest in the "supernatural" or just aliens. Hangar 18 comes to mind from bo1.

They could get bored with zombies after a while, maybe not. This would be a awesome route to explore.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I thought after Moon, Treyarch would "replace" zombies with aliens. You know, since the Earth was destroyed, they would have nowhere to go. Then, the aliens who were responsible for the MPD, or at least knew of the Element, would abduct our heroes.

Once the rumours started that BOII was gonna happen and be in the future, this really reinforced my imagining. But then nope, they announced zombies.

Now, I'm not upset by any means. I love zombies. I just thought it would have been interesting to have a futuristic version of zombies with space-weapons and different enemies, with every boss round featuring alien-zombies controlled by the weakened Richtofen.

That would be cool, if it was still the normal zombies mode that we know and love, no crazy big changes. I actually always joked in the past that it's only a matter of time before infinity ward does this, being the only way they could save themselves as Treyarch slowly takes over the show. That would be terrible though, as if they weren't being desperate enough to compete with zombies by making survival mode...