Tossing Explosives to lead to a secret area?

Nasdaq401

I have been semetexing as much as I can all around the map. I know there is something to find. Can you guys please help out and do the same? There is more to this map, I can feel it. Maybe we can post the areas and significant spots that we have tried in this topic? Thanks in advance fellow zombie slayers! :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't think there are any secret areas in this map. I've searched everywhere, semtexed things, shot things, jumped off many, MANY things, and no special or hidden places can be found.

I could be wrong though, but I highly doubt that there are still places we don't know of in this map

• Administrators

Tranzit had the bank.. SO I wouldn't rule it impossible, but you'd think it would have been found by now.

Everyone thought that it would be the water cooler found upon going down the lobby elevator. Unfortunately, that's not the case. But having no banks or fridges make the game...well, back to old school Zombies. I love it.