Dying zombies = glitch?

MrKechi115

Recent tweet from Jimmy Zielinski says:

"We are looking into why zombies are not playing nice on Tranzit recently. Thanks for all the heads up, stay tuned!"

Maybe he is reffering to the zombies dying like crawlers when you go into the fog, i hope he refers to that and also hope that its a glitch

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think that this was the original intent. People are complaining about zombies being faster and stronger and dying when lonesome. I dont beleive they patched something and accidently made all the zombies more fierce. I believe they are stepping up the difficulty and the zombie dying is a side effect. Personally I have retired from Tranzit. Its a lame duck to me now.

Given how poorly Treyarch has been at fixing glitches in the past, I understand the vague...

Do I go online to dl die rise, hoping forthe slim chance that they will actually fix it, or stay offline and play the game the intended way, but miss out on dlc?

Oh Treyfail, I have been so pleasantly surprised by bo2, don't let it die like this!