need help making a guide

Hello everyone i am [WKZ]clan and i love zombies.I have been thinking about naking a master zombie guide but there are two problrms.First i am not a master of all aspects of zombies,second this is too big a task to do on my own.That is exactly why i am posting here.I am looking for others to help me make a master zombie guide.Currently two of these exist on the site

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19165 andhttp://www.callofdutyzombies.com/for ... 16&t=18800

However neither of these include bo23 nor every single aspect of zombies.My goal is to create a guide that does both of these things.It would be divided into several parts part1 zombie storyline and theories part two easter egg guide part 3general zombies tips part 4 map absed strategy both solo and co-op part 5differences between bo and waw maps(classsic)part 6 perks analyzed part 7 weapons analyzed part 8 all current world records.

is anyone interested in helping ?comment below or pm me

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to you, I'll offer myself for help here and there if you need it. Although there is sort of a guide like this. MurderMachineX created a document awhile back, and there is a link to it somewhere on the site. I'm pretty sure it's stickied, so just check around a bit. However, you are welcome to give it your best shot, as long as it isn't too similar, otherwise it'd look quite suspicious.

Far be it from me to turn away new potential thread writers though, so good luck, and if you ever have spare time look for MMX's link on the site and see if he's already accomplished your goal or not.

Best of luck to you, I'll offer myself for help here and there if you need it. Although there is sort of a guide like this. MurderMachineX created a document awhile back, and there is a link to it somewhere on the site. I'm pretty sure it's stickied, so just check around a bit. However, you are welcome to give it your best shot, as long as it isn't too similar, otherwise it'd look quite suspicious.

Far be it from me to turn away new potential thread writers though, so good luck, and if you ever have spare time look for MMX's link on the site and see if he's already accomplished your goal or not.

MMX has already accomplished everyone's goal with that thread. If there is a Zombies bible, that is it.

I'd like to help, but I'm so busy right now. Real life is calling, besides I'm focusing on my two main projects about games (youtube and another game).

If you have any minor thing or so, feel free to ask. I read the point about MMX's guide. I understand your point of making an own one. It's a challenge and interesting to make an own project. Some work, that makes sense and is also helpful for reallife (you learn how to do presentations at work or essays in studies for example). But I really think, as my last sentence, that we should rather work on ONE SUPERAWESOME GUIDE, than doing multiple "medium-quality" ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Clan":356ie16e]thanks and i am going to make my own,it doesnt matter if they already exist

I applaud your motivation and at the same time frown upon your grammar and whatnot, but to try and out do sir MurderMachineX would be foolish, the man is a master of Zombies theory.

But, to each their own, so good luck. You'll need it.