Black Ops 2 DLC 2 Ideas?/Season Pass

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that maybe the type of map that the campaign mission "Suffer With Me" took place in will become a zombie map. In BO1, Treyarch hinted at maps and released DLC based off of campaign missions, excluding Moon. And in the campaign missions, there were actually hints at zombies in them. For example, the map Ascension was hinted in it's campaign mission by a blue light shining into the sky in the distance, and some of the scientists there becoming burned and looking like zombies. Also, one more map hinting Shangri La was with soldiers being held down and thrashing, and you could hear people saying "I don't know what's wrong with them." So, in Suffer With Me, you start dragging Noreiga to a prisoner exchange. Well, if you explore a little at the exchange point, you actually see soldiers being restrained and thrashing like the ones hinting at Shangri La, and a few of them are charred and have that zombie look.

I think that maybe the type of map that the campaign mission "Suffer With Me" took place in will become a zombie map. In BO1, Treyarch hinted at maps and released DLC based off of campaign missions, excluding Moon. And in the campaign missions, there were actually hints at zombies in them. For example, the map Ascension was hinted in it's campaign mission by a blue light shining into the sky in the distance, and some of the scientists there becoming burned and looking like zombies. Also, one more map hinting Shangri La was with soldiers being held down and thrashing, and you could hear people saying "I don't know what's wrong with them." So, in Suffer With Me, you start dragging Noreiga to a prisoner exchange. Well, if you explore a little at the exchange point, you actually see soldiers being restrained and thrashing like the ones hinting at Shangri La, and a few of them are charred and have that zombie look.

Makes sense. I know that Ascension DEFINATELY had a campaign counterpart, so this could really be possible.

That's the one that's been hinted at the most in this game. Stu mentions it a few times. He states the box originates from there.

Also it makes sense from a story standpoint. They've been moving towards the Ancient Aliens/Vril territory for a while now and the base of all that is the "Altantis as the seed of civilization" theory. Here's a real basic break down. If you want to know more venture into the asylum section...

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/alien-secrets-the-vril-society.html