Tranzit easter egg continuation #11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBOPWPwX-LA

Ok so either you can skip what im about to say or you can click the link (its all the same info)Either way is fine with me! In the video Bellow I tested two theories and debunked one of them..Well sort of! In my previous episode of tranzit theories I stated a clip from the user Cheesegrater28 showing the bus moving faster when being being jet gunned as opposed to moving without the

To be fake! However after further inspection (well me just not being a derp) I relized that he had a turbine in his inventory when the bus was moving at normal speed...And the jetgun in his inventory when the bus was moving faster! as well, When the bus was being jetgunned there was a thick cloud of smoke expelled from the jetgun! (Yea im an idiot for not noticing that before xD)

(INFO NOT IN VIDEO! PLEASE READ THIS) So Im not too sure about what this can do! Perhaps jetgunning the bus driver (with the cattle catcher equiped onto the bus) right before he says "error global navigation error,maintain current coarse.) could redirect the bus down a seperate path! I donno it just seems interesting I will test this in the next episode. The reason I say that you should have the cattle catcher on is that you could barge through the sandbags blocking the path!

(info here+video) 2 theories I tested:

1. Putting the turbine down at the PaP door and seeing if the door in the power opens (reversing operations)..after testing unfortunetly this theory had no merit. And activated no quote or evernt :/

2.Getting shocked by the electric man and jumping through a portal created by a denizen while you are being electricuted. Results proved that this doesent do anything Which really sucks because this could have some real merrit!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody noticed there are two sets of keys similar to the ones in the vault as you enter the bank? They are on the right if you face the vault door and look down. You will notice them as they are exactly the same as the ones in the deposit box in the vault. Maybe there lies the correct nav card needed. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to try anything to see if they would open since I was overrun. You can try trowing a grenade at the box that holds them see if that does anything. Or maybe after completing The Tower Of Babel you can go there and retrieve it.

• Administrators

Has anybody noticed there are two sets of keys similar to the ones in the vault as you enter the bank? They are on the right if you face the vault door and look down. You will notice them as they are exactly the same as the ones in the deposit box in the vault. Maybe there lies the correct nav card needed. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to try anything to see if they would open since I was overrun. You can try trowing a grenade at the box that holds them see if that does anything. Or maybe after completing The Tower Of Babel you can go there and retrieve it.

It's used to transfer points between players. You need to punch them while prone with the galvaknuckles in order to open it. Once opened, you can deposit how ever much you like (goes by increments of 1000 similar to the vault). A power drop in the shape of "$" will appear on the other side of the desk, and a player can obtain it. The drawer will close itself once the player has gotten the drop.

It's used to transfer points between players. You need to punch them while prone with the galvaknuckles in order to open it. Once opened, you can deposit how ever much you like (goes by increments of 1000 similar to the vault). A power drop in the shape of "$" will appear on the other side of the desk, and a player can obtain it. The drawer will close itself once the player has gotten the drop.

Thanks I've JUST figured this out after a game of Tranzit. :lol:

You cannot pack a punch buildables. You also cannot derail the bus from it's circuit. You can make the bus speed up and pass up stops by repeatedly punching the bus driver in the face, and you can EMP him to make him roll to a stop and use the turbine to get him going again. Other than that there's not much more to the bus.