The four Trucks?

PolyboticThief

I haven't seen many people talking about the four or so suspicious trucks around the map. One is in the tunnel crashed into a wall. Another one is near the outhouse by the power, crashed into the wall. There is another by the Crush you have to go the shortcut to get, pretty sure crashed into a wall. I'm not sure of the rest, I think there is one by the cabin but I'm not sure. Anyway, all of the have doors just like the one at power you can open with your turbine instead of waiting for the power to go on, or the one that closes down there. I've tried myself using turbines to open them and nothing happens. Maybe if we get the Avogadro to zap them there might be something in there. four emps maybe. I have a feeling to continue the story you need to have four people. So if anyone else knows what I'm talking about, I've yet to even see anyone try anything with them.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually I tried put turbine in the tunnel where is that one truck and my player said: Did I really put something on.. I try to figure it out could those be something important, maybe cargo?

No disrespect at all, but that quote is a random quote when u put down the turbine. Its made a good bit of investigations difficult as its thrown me off as well. We tested turbine drops though n came to this conclusion. Not trying to call you out, ive just seen a lot of people use this quote around the forums and thought it should be brought up. Regardless keep on hunting

• 1 month later...