Now this is pissing me off. Rank System BS

Jeager1999

Now before I go on. This IS NOT another Ranking System Theory, Fact, Idea, Whatever. I'm just explaining what just happened to me a few minutes ago.

First, I've been having some connection issues with my 360, so I really couldn't play Zombies either on CO-OP or SOLO which are both on Xboxlive/PSN Network.

Around 12:00 Finally my connection has been holding on, so I went and just solo on Green Run, I happened to notice my Rank was Skull, Dagger - No Eye's with TWO marks.

I had a good run, got to 25 and decided to call it a night, Ended the Game and when I returned to the Lobby I noticed I had Three Marks, Skull 2X Shotguns, no eyes.

WTF? All this time, I was under the impression, the more time you play, the higher your rank gets. I hadn't played a good long time online for at least two days and then all the sudden I get the one Rank Emblem I've been wanting?

So what? Don't play for two days straight, then have a really good Game and then you get a different Rank?

I don't know. What do you think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now before I go on. This IS NOT another Ranking System Theory, Fact, Idea, Whatever. I'm just explaining what just happened to me a few minutes ago.

First, I've been having some connection issues with my 360, so I really couldn't play Zombies either on CO-OP or SOLO which are both on Xboxlive/PSN Network.

Around 12:00 Finally my connection has been holding on, so I went and just solo on Green Run, I happened to notice my Rank was Skull, Dagger - No Eye's with TWO marks.

I had a good run, got to 25 and decided to call it a night, Ended the Game and when I returned to the Lobby I noticed I had Three Marks, Skull 2X Shotguns, no eyes.

WTF? All this time, I was under the impression, the more time you play, the higher your rank gets. I hadn't played a good long time online for at least two days and then all the sudden I get the one Rank Emblem I've been wanting?

So what? Don't play for two days straight, then have a really good Game and then you get a different Rank?

I don't know. What do you think?

The amount of times I've said this *sigh*....you had blue eyes, didn't play for 2 days so your tallys dropped 2 marks, came back on and played a game, got the daily tally, and ranked up.

BLUE EYES AND TALLYS HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH ACTUAL RANK.

Congratulations on getting shotgun rank though. I'm at knife till I fix ps3.

Some people reported that they got promoted by starting fresh just like you said. Meaning taking a break would refresh the system. It;s still a myth. I guess something for me to test.

P.S: I think this still falls into ranking system category because that is what we are discussing here.

Probably. I think the Ranking System has NOT ONE DAMN THING to do with the EE or any secrets in TranZit Mode. I just wish they would explain so we won't have "Rank System" theories AND Troll Made "NEXT STEP" crap.

I think if the ranking system was explained in full detail we would have too many people exploiting it.

Since we can obviously tell it is more complicated then most ranking systems out there (if it wasn't we would have all these theories and complaints) there must be at least a few ways to exploit it.

Someone told me a while ago they didn't think once you got blue eyes you could rank up any higher. I'm not sure about that thou, I've had the skull with Knife & Blue Eyes for over a month & I didn't play at all yesterday, Now I don't have Blue Eyes. I'm about to play TranZit Mode in a few, Ill let you guys know if I Rank up as well!!