Why there are no other locations in TranZit (yet)

NikolaisVodka

I was thinking to myself last night and believe there are no other locations in TranZit (ie. Alternate bus routes), at least yet. My reasoning is pretty simple, too. Just look at the achievement/trophy for opening all doors on the map without being set on fire. I know I've done it, along with many others. Therefore, that alone leads me to believe that there are no other locations in Green Run you can access (at least no locations with doors to open via purchase or turbine, which seems unlikely anyways)

That's my theory. Feel free to leave your thoughts =)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at the tranzit map taken from the files ingame, the image is actually alot bigger than the small image we see, in fact theres a huge flow of lava missing from the map we see in game

Which brings me to my thought, and something that given the gamemodes mentioned in the code that are not in the game, i believe the tranzit map DOES expand, however they will be for grief, survival and the new gametypes only, the story mode wont include them (despite proof ive personally seen in gamecode and scripts)

i think we all agree on default anyway. makes sense. but i also see signs and evidence of the contrary. although i am beginning to beleive that we will see an update/content drop sometime that will possibly impliment some of the excess baggage we find in the coding.

because there is alot of it.

we have extra perk labels, extra game modes, new buildable objects and already a very obvious hint at another bus route.

hints being;

there are 2 different hanging highway signs in the tunnel that say "DRIVE SAFELY" EXIT 1/2 MILE" but ALL the letters are BLACKED OUT and the remaining WHITE letters read "DAY X /2 ME"

We know we are experiencing this map at night time. makes sense.

We NEED and FIND a NAVCARD. But it is the incorrect NAV CARD for the E.E. This along with already found audio clips within the GAME files that say something along the lines of "coordinates excepted, downloading new route" by T.E.D.D. the bus driver tells me that there is SOMETHING.

We also have a CODE FILE mentioning the bus and having a COST of some variable. We KNOW that the BUS is FREE, and we have no way of PAYING for it to start.

Also in theater mode we cant actually see hidden areas until we purchase or open them in the replay. then we are free to explore that area. and even via NO CLIP on mac n pc we dont see these areas in the map yet.

In the BUS DEPO there is a large map of northern washington with the BUS ROUTE super imposed on it. We see a DAY route and a NIGHT route. The NIGHT route has 1 LESS stop on it.

Also as supporting evidence we see the "RIDE THE BUS" poster in the BUS DEPO that clearly shows a BUS at night with hits high beams on out front of the bus terminal. It also subtly has the B from the BUS sign squeezed into the sentance. So it is depicting a NIGHT bus and says "Ride the B Bus" which is the route we are on if we reference the map.

This is sort of like an arrow that points to the real clue.

I am not making any of this up nor am I grasping at straws in an attempt to make illogical connections. ALL the evidence is there for us to find.

TREYARCH knows they have a community that is thorough and the GAME itself makes us scour through alternative information sources as apposed to just telling us something...anything...

They highly ENCOURAGE that we do our "homework" and they had to have known that we would search through the game files for textures and audio bits we havent seen or heard yet.

We DID

And we got a clear and resounding YES across the board

YES theres more weapons

YES theres more perks

YES theres more areas

YES theres more events

YES theres more game modes

I will NOT go so far as to assume that this is stuff we can go out and find or do RIGHT NOW, But it is entirely possible that we will see an update expansion of the game we already have BEFORE the first DLC.

So its just a matter of time. I am content waiting it out. We know its coming.

Cornfield, diner, and power room are actual survival/grief maps. I tried to find the ui_mapname, but i cant. I tried loading diner but it showed a checkerboard loadscreen with an error.

These maps are referenced in the code:

-power

-diner (cleansed)

-cornfield (cleansed)

-Nacht (containment gamemode only)

-Der riese (no map data)

-moon (no map data)

cleansed means no denizens

And not to mention damage-ade and can-dolier.

1) I DON'T trust TEDD's quotes. This is due to the fact it looks like its in need of some serious repairs.

2) I doubt there will be New Locations added to Green Run, that would possible defeat the purpose of having new Maps. Wouldn't it? Though I do think they will add things to the Map itself but not anything Too Big. Little things like New Weapons, New Persistant Upgrades, New Wonder Weapon(I hope) and Perk Machines.

3) I'm not saying there isn't a "2nd Bus Route" but will people quit saying it has a connection with the Nav Card Station. The Nav Card station is connected to the Tower. That one quote we've yet to hear Maxis says about the Nav Card, he spells it out clear as day. The Nav Card Station "Activates" The Spire. Remember, all we did for Maxis(Even Richtofen) is Power-Up the Tower.

4) I'm not trying to be a prick, but most of these Theories are so out there, its like your trying to convice people that Cats go "Moo". I say we just chill, wait and just go ape shit on Zombies. Store Points and be ready for the next Map.