Ah, Trollarch (Treyarch)

killallzombies

Back On Topic!: I'd have to say this is an awesome post and a great connection. I couldn't agree more OP. Treyarch created us x1000. This guy is one of my favorite characters. Every time I play as him I laugh a little on the inside. I can just imagine the very same things being posted here. More serious of course, but pretty much the same stuff. :D You made gameplay that much better for me. Thank you. :lol:

My mission is completed, someone agrees with me. :D

+50

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine being that old conspiracy nut and a zombie outbreak ACTUALLY HAPPENING. You would be the one screaming I told you so.

I really don't know if he is intoxicated with fulfillment from being right, or wish it would end, I think he is actually enjoying himself.

Huh, are you talking about me or samuel.

I do enjoy being right. :D

I have made some minor alterations to this thread and the many posts you may not see before you anymore. It was in desperate need of action. To those who were involved if you REALLY want to continue your discussion, please take it into the off-topic section and remember to abide by the Code of Conduct. If that simply isn't possible for you, take the discussion elsewhere.

Lets please go back to talking about Trollarch and how Gorgeous MrRoflWaffles is.

I do apologize its rare for me to lose it over the internet but some things can truly make me irate.

Anyway isnt roflwaffles like 13 or 14? Wouldn't that technically make most people here calling him gorgeous pedophiles...? :o Just sayin.

He's in college... Or University

Mmm, I don't find myself too good with clues. Perhaps you'd like to share? I might be thinking the wrong thing here.

Oh wait, you weren't being sarcastic? Sorry. :oops:

Anyway, think about this.....

In WaW & BO I, Sam=Samantha.

But, maybe, just maybe, in BO II, Sam=SAMUEL.

Seem reasonable? Or were you really saying I was a stupid n00b who was stating the obvious? :oops:

• Administrators

Oh wait, you weren't being sarcastic? Sorry. :oops:

Anyway, think about this.....

In WaW & BO I, Sam=Samantha.

But, maybe, just maybe, in BO II, Sam=SAMUEL.

Seem reasonable? Or were you really saying I was a stupid n00b who was stating the obvious? :oops:

No, I was not being sarcastic. Otherwise, I would've posted a meme, haha. Don't worry yourself out lad. :lol:

But I didn't think about it like that before...I mean, I know they have a common name but why would they be calling out to Samuel? Yes, he's a conspiracy theorist and get rumbustious about the tiniest things being some sort of secret, but how does he relate? Perhaps it's Richtofen calling out to him so he could further lose his mind and obey the voices?

No, I was not being sarcastic. Otherwise, I would've posted a meme, haha. Don't worry yourself out lad. :lol:

But I didn't think about it like that before...I mean, I know they have a common name but why would they be calling out to Samuel? Yes, he's a conspiracy theorist and get rumbustious about the tiniest things being some sort of secret, but how does he relate? Perhaps it's Richtofen calling out to him so he could further lose his mind and obey the voices?

Could be.....

or maybe Samuel is going to play a bigger role than we know. He's not just the weird conspiracy nut, he's the important conspiracy nut.

Who knows? All those months ago on Moon, Samantha did say, "Something much more terrible than you dwells here." There could be other forces at work.

Could be.....

or maybe Samuel is going to play a bigger role than we know. He's not just the weird conspiracy nut, he's the important conspiracy nut.

Who knows? All those months ago on Moon, Samantha did say, "Something much more terrible than you dwells here." There could be other forces at work.

And then russman gonna kill sam,and gonna help richtofen's body (that is samantha) to kill richtofen and a happy ending gonna become true.....maybe... :3