Zombies Hidden Challenges Theory

trianglenine

So, I'm sure you all remember that Zombies is on the multiplayer 'engine' in Black Ops 2. They did this for better matchmaking and being able to do Grief or something of the sort. Well, I started thinking about this and the fact that we have the Perma-Perks, or whatever you want to name them.

What if there are Zombie challenges like there are Multiplayer challenges. But unlike the multiplayer challenges, you can't go into Barracks and look at them. This would explain that there are certain challenges to complete to get the Green Poofs.

Just an idea of mine, and sorry if this has been speculated before. :?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go out on a limb and speculate some. I believe that the "persistent" Quick Revive is different from the other two upgrades. I believe that there are persistent perks and persistent upgrades. As follows:

PERSISTENT-PERKS:

1)Quick Revive (confirmed)

2)Juggernog?

3)Stamin Up?

4)Speed Cola?

5)Double Tap?

6)Tombstone (?)

6)Deadshot Daiquiri (???)

7)PHD Flopper (???)

PERSISTENT-UPGRADES:

1)Headshot Bonus (confirmed)

2)Steel Barricades (confirmed)

3)?

So to recap, basically I believe the perks will be more permanent than say the upgrades which could only last a few games/have to re-earned. As far as knowing if there are more perks to get permanent I'm not sure. I'd speculate that only the ones on the map Green Run could be gotten permanent (no Flopper or Deadshot) and Tombstone I don't know at all, perma-tombstone seems rather OP.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and speculate some. I believe that the "persistent" Quick Revive is different from the other two upgrades. I believe that there are persistent perks and persistent upgrades. As follows:

PERSISTENT-PERKS:

1)Quick Revive (confirmed)

2)Juggernog?

3)Stamin Up?

4)Speed Cola?

5)Double Tap?

6)Tombstone (?)

6)Deadshot Daiquiri (???)

7)PHD Flopper (???)

PERSISTENT-UPGRADES:

1)Headshot Bonus (confirmed)

2)Steel Barricades (confirmed)

3)?

So to recap, basically I believe the perks will be more permanent than say the upgrades which could only last a few games/have to re-earned. As far as knowing if there are more perks to get permanent I'm not sure. I'd speculate that only the ones on the map Green Run could be gotten permanent (no Flopper or Deadshot) and Tombstone I don't know at all, perma-tombstone seems rather OP.

Perks i can say i have confirmed recieving are

Headshots

Staminup

Quick Revive

Steel Barriers

I only say this because i know some people have said staminup has not been confirmed but i can say i've seen and played with multiple people who have earned it. Most of them got it doing a melee and didn't realize it (as did i). I checked the headshots (nothing), Quick revive (still purple), No barriers, yet i could run from one side of the bus depot (outside) to the other no problem, so i had to have staminup or some sort of upgrade like it to be able to do that.

yeah I've started taking notice to the stamin up thing too, I've raced people multiple times in the pack a punch hallway and when I have stamin up I can sprint straight up from the top of the bank vault all the way to the PaP machine with a HAMR. I was playing on my friend's ps3 earlier too and I had the galvaknuckles and felt like I was punching faster than usual but I was probably just imagining that one or the lag he had going on just made it look like I was.