Electric Zombie AKA The Avagadro

robyo93

Hey guys, this is my first post on here, my friend & I are trying to get the achievement for killing the electric zombie without him attacking us, we've obtained the EMP grenades so it's easy as possible, but is there any way to, attract or summon him? we've been playing for ages & he doesn't appear. we're also in need of an extra two players so we can finish the EE (Dr. Maxis line) my XBL GT is Happykillmore93 if anyone is interested in helping us.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He should spawn eventually. When playing solo trying to go for high rounds, he spawned about 9 times from round 1 to 41, I was at farm.

Lightning/Thunder means he's close to spawning. I'm 90% sure if you kill the last zombie of that round while the thunder/lightning is very intense, he will spawn. Tried this out a load of times and it's always worked.

• Administrators

Hey guys, this is my first post on here, my friend & I are trying to get the achievement for killing the electric zombie without him attacking us, we've obtained the EMP grenades so it's easy as possible, but is there any way to, attract or summon him? we've been playing for ages & he doesn't appear. we're also in need of an extra two players so we can finish the EE (Dr. Maxis line) my XBL GT is Happykillmore93 if anyone is interested in helping us.

Welcome to the community!

I found that the best way attracting him is watching the thunder storms. While most would say this is not the sure-fire way of attracting him, 7/10 he will spawn when the weather pattern differentiates. You can find him usually on Round 7 or Round 11 - but that's just by lots of trial and error on my part. That pattern may change for you. Also, try activating power on Round 1 to maximize his potential spawning. ;)

Last Zombie In Round + Lightning Overhead = Electric Zombie Appears when Zombie is Killed.

If your Playing with more than one player, he can appear where any Player is if the Lightning is over the area they are currently at. Once the last zombie in the round is killed.

Also I've got the Achievement when I was playing with Blackfire and others trying Maxis Achievement. I didn't kill him but since he didn't cause damage on me, it still count.

I wonder if that can be the same for the other Achievement that requires all doors open without being burned.