Hollow Earth Is Still Intact

With all of the crust broken up and the environment in shambles, I don't even need to say that the earth is tore up from the "nukes" we launched. The atmosphere is full of falling debris and ash. Completely destroyed.

We begin in Tranzit with the "nuke's" EMP still having it's effect on the zombies that were already in the depot during, or shortly after the explosions, thus pacified. The zombies will not wake up if you are careful, but others who spawn in the windows will act as nothing happened, and awaken the others. This is where my theory comes in:

We know Agartha plays a role in the storyline, be it a small role or big is not important. The VR11 uses vril energy, and the energy comes from a society that lives in the Hollow Earth. Agartha.

I'm not sure if it has been clarified where the zombies actually come from. (besides the floor :) ). The holes they come out of seem to be more like tunnels, as multiple zombies can spawn out of the same hole. Here is my point:

The EMP that was set off only affected the zombies that were already spawned, and not those that were still in Agartha. Hollow Earth is still intact.

Could one of the hardcore storyline guys help clarify some of the parts I'm unsure of.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to give it a wack.

First of all, the Earth isn't "completely" destroyed, because people are still able to survive, at least in short-term.

I don't think the zombies seen in the beginning of the game can be taken with any hidden meaning, because there does not seem to be any real meaning to it.

I personally don't believe in the Hollow Earth theory in its fully effect. But there are some people here who do. I think if the Earth was completely hollow, it would've collapsed. However, I do think it is quite porous.

Zombies are just dead, reanimated bodies due to Element 115. As for the "tunnels", I really think that's a gameplay mechanic. I don't think they come from Agartha. If they did, they would look a LOT different, since the Vril-Ya look quite different from our race.

Maxis says he's been searching for survivors for decades, which means TranZit took place 20 years or more after the nukes.

• Administrators

Haha I'm one of those believers that MurderMachineX mentioned, and right now I see one issue, which was pointed out. These Zombies are very... Normal, not at all like the Vril-ya. This is a very good idea, one I never thought of so I commend you on bringing new ideas to the table. I don't believe this idea yet, although it is an interesting one to think about.

I don't think the zombies seen in the beginning of the game can be taken with any hidden meaning, because there does not seem to be any real meaning to it.

I think it's quite the opposite really. If you get a look at these zombies (in game or in Theatre) before they 'wake up', their eyes are black. Not blue, orange, or even the normal eyes that lie behind the orange/blue lights (you could usually see them when going prone, crawling through the body all the way so you could see through the head.

The black is a filter, just like the orange and blue eyes. Obviously black can't glow and light up like those colours, so they look souless/dead.

So what Death theorizes I believe could be very true. There is definitely something odd/different about those zombies.